Data & Digital
Insights from Shipping Leaders
Read the thoughts of leaders from Hapag-Lloyd, Stena
Koch Supply & Trading and others in a new TradeWinds
white paper about digital transformation, data and
Digital transformation is top of mind throughout the maritime and shipping industry, as vessel owners and operators, ports and charterers roll out digital strategies with the goal of streamlining processes, optimizing supply chains and supporting new sustainability and environmental requirements. However, to make their strategies a reality, they must overcome a variety of challenges, including manging the exponential growth of often siloed data.
The respected trade publication TradeWinds spoke to a group of digital transformation, strategy and data leaders from across the maritime ecosystem to understand their goals, the progress that has been made to date, and where the industry is focussing its efforts in the months and years ahead.
This white paper, which is sponsored by S&P Global, includes insights from
- Captain Andrew Smiley, Vice President, Shipping, Koch Supply & Trading
- Ho Ghim Siew, Head of Group Strategy & Cargo Solutions, PSA International
- Ivana Blazevic, Vice President, Marketing & Supply, Equinor
- Oyvind Stordal, Head of Data and Performance Management, Wilhelmsen Ship Management
- Peter Bjorkborg, Manager, Sustainability & Transformation, Stena Bulk
- Dr. Ralf Belusa, Chief Digital Officer,
The topics covered include
- What can be learned from the parts of the industry that have made the most progress towards digital transformation?
- How can digital transformation be leveraged to support environmental and sustainability goals?
- What data challenges are presented by digital transformation and how can these be overcome?
- What is the low-hanging fruit in the journey towards digital transformation?
- Which workflows are most challenging to digitalize?
- Which metrics are best suited to measuring ROI?
- And more
Download White Paper
Please fill in your contact details to download the white paper.