KY3P® releases Version 7.0
KY3P introduces new features and functionality to enable you to standardize and simplify your third-party risk management processes more effectively than before. A few of the new updates include automated data completeness validations and peer review workflow of vendor questionnaire responses, sending remediation requests to vendors and create ad-hoc requests, vendor hierarchy representations and configurable workflow and task manager enhancements. These new features went live on KY3P on October 14.
Visit the KY3P Product webpage or listen to the replay of our new functionality webcast.
New Common Reporting Standard (CRS) validation service now available on our Tax Utility
We are very pleased to announce that CRS forms will now be validated through our Tax Utility validation service.
This is a critical enhancement to support firms with OECD compliance across jurisdictions and provide a one-stop tax service for all contributors on Counterparty Manager. Using the CTI Tax Solutions CRS Due Diligence tool for validation, CRS forms will be managed in the same entity profile as Forms W-8 and W-9 to provide a complete tax profile data set. Contributors will benefit from new features including the ability to:
- Manage document level permissioning
- Designate the specific account where the tax form is applicable for
- Exchange user comments with counterparties
Subscribers will benefit from new features including:
- An enhanced dashboard to quickly access validated CRS forms and recently permissioned Tax and CRS forms
- An export profile button to download all forms associated with a profile
- Comments directly from Contributors related to forms provided
- An advanced event history page
Start uploading forms now or contact us at mcmp support to learn more.