Technology, regulation, market risk and geopolitical threats have made the world’s oceans challenging to navigate both profitably and safely. Accurate and timely intelligence enables the market to understand global trade flows to make confident business critical decisions.
Governments, traders, cargo owners and the global shipping industry use IHS Markit Maritime & Trade intelligence every day to manage complex global supply chains, find sources of competitive advantage, identify new business opportunities, and secure our oceans and borders from potential security risks.
We provide data such as:
- Tracking capability through satellite and land antenna
- Unique primary vessel data to identify the world fleet
- Sanctions and compliance data
- Global ports data including berths and terminals
- Worlds largest image library of vessels and ports
- Ship-to-ship activity
- Global trade data