Yellowtail: A Modelling Perspective - Vantage® Insights
Guyana is one of the hottest areas for oil and gas exploration and production not just in Latin America, but around the world. In this quick, informative video we discuss what makes the assets in Guyana competitive in the deepwater realm of oil and gas. The recent final investment decision on the third development in the Liza area has created even more excitement about the future. The Yellowtail development appears to be next in line, and we expect the asset to be among the most important for the region toward the second half of this decade.
For more information on Vantage, please visit ihsmarkit.com/vantage
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- South Sudan licensing round to open in early 2022 – An overview of first blocks on offer
- Argentina is ready to lift the veil on its unexplored deep waters
- Are we entering an age of increasing power supply disruptions?
- Brazil’s gas market after reform: Exploring the opportunities for natural gas in the industrial sector
- Global majors are overhauling their downstream business
- Decarbonizing electric power: Key challenges and opportunities after the 2021 global energy crunch and COP26 climate negotiations
- Gas at a crossroads: A greener pathway or a bridge too far?
- Graff – Shell’s high impact Namibian well