Yellowtail: A Modelling Perspective - Vantage® Insights
Guyana is one of the hottest areas for oil and gas exploration and production not just in Latin America, but around the world. In this quick, informative video we discuss what makes the assets in Guyana competitive in the deepwater realm of oil and gas. The recent final investment decision on the third development in the Liza area has created even more excitement about the future. The Yellowtail development appears to be next in line, and we expect the asset to be among the most important for the region toward the second half of this decade.
For more information on Vantage, please visit ihsmarkit.com/vantage
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Will Nigeria’s Petroleum Industry Act re-boost the domestic gas infrastructure and market?
- Cairn Oil & Gas Partner Connect Program: a partnership opportunity to explore and monetize more than 5.5 Bboe resource potential
- PFLNG Tiga – Another sticking plaster or a long-term solution?
- Natural gas prices soar as winter approaches: can the oil sector offer a relief valve?
- Are we entering a decade of offshore decommissioning?
- E&P on trial: Climate litigation shaping upstream investment risk
- Changing times for the Wind Turbine Installation fleet
- China’s 2021/22 winter supply preparation: Improved but still at risk of a supply shortage in a colder-than-average winter