These grand ambitions come with proposed measures including extending US$50 million to pilot projects, promoting hy… https://t.co/1mN2cySYo1
Yellowtail: A Modelling Perspective - Vantage® Insights
Guyana is one of the hottest areas for oil and gas exploration and production not just in Latin America, but around the world. In this quick, informative video we discuss what makes the assets in Guyana competitive in the deepwater realm of oil and gas. The recent final investment decision on the third development in the Liza area has created even more excitement about the future. The Yellowtail development appears to be next in line, and we expect the asset to be among the most important for the region toward the second half of this decade.
For more information on Vantage, please visit ihsmarkit.com/vantage
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- US biofuels have been boosted by the RFS and RINs, but can a fresh approach drive new growth?
- Whitepaper: Higher Voltage Standards Help Reduce LCOE for PV Systems
- US Northeast natural gas production management
- From fumes to neural networks: Moving beyond the limits of conventional forecasting
- Commercial analysis of the Rencong-1X high impact well
- Top upstream energy issues for 2021
- Upstream oil and gas meeting its challenges through innovation
- LPG demand in mainland China will return to rapid growth in 2021 driven primarily by new petrochemical plants