Widening Chinese Transport Fuel Surplus to Pressure Asian Region – May 2018
01 May 2018
Widening Chinese Transport Fuel Surplus to Pressure Asian Region - May 2018
By Nicholas Yew, Director - Oil markets and Downstream, IHS Markit
Products & Solutions
Refining & Marketing
- The Vaca Muerta Play: Gaining competitive economics through operational efficiencies
- Hydrogen as an Energy Carrier: Can China accelerate the path down the learning curve?
- Southeast Asia/far east jackup rig market update
- India’s city gas distribution (CGD) sector making headway: Brings tempo to downstream gas infrastructure business
- Ahead of its first upstream bid round, has Senegal tightened terms too far?
- Cambodia’s upcoming revision of its power development plan may include LNG-fired power plants
- Finding feedstocks in a quickening energy transition scenario
- Brazil and Mexico: Opposite political systems in 2018 and the outlook for the respective oil and gas industries