Widening Chinese Transport Fuel Surplus to Pressure Asian Region – May 2018
01 May 2018
Widening Chinese Transport Fuel Surplus to Pressure Asian Region - May 2018
By Nicholas Yew, Director - Oil markets and Downstream, IHS Markit
Products & Solutions
Refining & Marketing
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- 2021 offshore rig market: Out of intensive care but in rehab
- The potential of electric fracking
- From hope to frustration
- Low renewable auction prices in India – Aggressive bids or unrealistic expectations?
- Global battery storage: Poised for rapid growth as renewables drive need for flexibility?
- Announced wind turbine orders globally reaches record high in first half 2019
- OSV Update: West African recovery falters
- OSV market in Asia-Pacific – critical but stable