We're excited to announce the July launch of our Investor Relations platform - Capital Access. The intelligence an… https://t.co/Usr6fbIvXu
Why data mastery is mission critical for PE
Nimble data systems can help managers keep pace with regulatory, tech and operational developments while they focus on growing their portfolios. IHS Markit's Dalen Chow spoke with Private Equity International about some of the key questions confronting PE managers as the industry evolves:
- As private markets portfolios continue to expand, how will the GP-LP relationship evolve and what challenges or opportunities will that create for fund managers?
- Given the fast-moving operational, regulatory and technology landscape, where will managers need to focus their investment to stay competitive?
- What should firms be prioritizing in their data strategies in order to futureproof their operations?
- As managers look to scale their businesses, how might they leverage the expertise of external providers?
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- IHS Markit Announces July Launch of Investor Relations Capital Access Platform
- 4 Best Practices to Reverse Rising Compliance Costs for Banks
- Daily Global Market Summary - 21 June 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 18 June 2021
- Clients of IHS Markit’s thinkFolio get access to pre-trade liquidity insights with Lucera’s LumeALFA Analytics and Neptune Axes
- Daily Global Market Summary - 17 June 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 16 June 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 15 June 2021
Join our webinar session tomorrow, Tuesday, 22 June, to hear about our new data set, Dynamic Tolerance Data, which… https://t.co/RcQHCciEvI