Why data mastery is mission critical for PE
Nimble data systems can help managers keep pace with regulatory, tech and operational developments while they focus on growing their portfolios. IHS Markit's Dalen Chow spoke with Private Equity International about some of the key questions confronting PE managers as the industry evolves:
- As private markets portfolios continue to expand, how will the GP-LP relationship evolve and what challenges or opportunities will that create for fund managers?
- Given the fast-moving operational, regulatory and technology landscape, where will managers need to focus their investment to stay competitive?
- What should firms be prioritizing in their data strategies in order to futureproof their operations?
- As managers look to scale their businesses, how might they leverage the expertise of external providers?
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Top 3 Insights from the 2022 CeFPro Vendor & Third Party Risk Europe Conference
- The obstacles to better analytics adoption in private equity
- A New Report -- Retail Investors: A Changing Landscape
- APIs beat AI in the industry’s post-trade priority list
- Golden Record Corporate Actions Podcast Series - Pilot Episode: Is Data the Problem?
- Top 5 Insights from the 2022 CeFPro Vendor & Third Party Risk USA Conference
- Top 3 takeaways from the ISDA 36th AGM 2022 in Madrid
- Navigating inefficiency in credit portfolio management
Join our webinar on Thursday, 19 May as we explore the impact of sustained inflation on dividend payments in 2022… https://t.co/jUwPoVmJFw
Join our webinar next week in partnership with Supply Management Insider as the industry experts unveil the necessa… https://t.co/iibJIqHM00