Whitepaper: COVID-19 and Brexit Impacts on the UK Food Supply Chain this Winter
The UK Government's third unilateral deadline to agree a Brexit deal with the EU came and went in the middle of October. At the same time, the ongoing COVID-19 crisis has necessitated local lockdowns and/or short-term circuit breakers for more than half of the UK population. How will this "perfect storm" of Brexit and COVID-19 impact on the UK's food supply this coming winter?
In this whitepaper, Dylan Bradley, Director, Agribusiness Consulting, discusses the likely impacts of these developments on demand, manufacturing and supply logistics, and food prices, and provides a short-term outlook on the impacts to food retailers.
- Agriculture interests press Congress to tackle shipping delays
- US ag exporters demand Biden administration crack down on ocean freight carriers found profiteering on COVID-19
- Ammonia and the Gas Crisis
- UK swine herd under pressure
- Reporting Sustainability in Agrichemicals
- Market Drivers of Vegetable Oil Prices
- Agricultural Commodities - WASDE Outlook
- Renewable diesel locations planned and under construction