We’re expanding our core capabilities and evolving new ways to partner with you. Make sure you follow us at… https://t.co/g1VkE0UlKB
Whitepaper: COVID-19 and Brexit Impacts on the UK Food Supply Chain this Winter
The UK Government's third unilateral deadline to agree a Brexit deal with the EU came and went in the middle of October. At the same time, the ongoing COVID-19 crisis has necessitated local lockdowns and/or short-term circuit breakers for more than half of the UK population. How will this "perfect storm" of Brexit and COVID-19 impact on the UK's food supply this coming winter?
In this whitepaper, Dylan Bradley, Director, Agribusiness Consulting, discusses the likely impacts of these developments on demand, manufacturing and supply logistics, and food prices, and provides a short-term outlook on the impacts to food retailers.
- Canada relaxes rules governing gene-edited crops
- Brazil debates sustainable ag and its lack of international recognition
- US EPA seeks partial rehearing of Ninth Circuit glyphosate ruling
- HPAI in the U.S.
- Grains and oilseeds under strain
- Special Report: Food & Ag Commodity Inflation
- US lawmaker tables bill to rein EPA’s pesticide regulatory powers
- Modelling the Potential Pressure of Fall Armyworm in Key Corn Markets