Whitepaper: COVID-19 and Brexit Impacts on the UK Food Supply Chain this Winter
The UK Government's third unilateral deadline to agree a Brexit deal with the EU came and went in the middle of October. At the same time, the ongoing COVID-19 crisis has necessitated local lockdowns and/or short-term circuit breakers for more than half of the UK population. How will this "perfect storm" of Brexit and COVID-19 impact on the UK's food supply this coming winter?
In this whitepaper, Dylan Bradley, Director, Agribusiness Consulting, discusses the likely impacts of these developments on demand, manufacturing and supply logistics, and food prices, and provides a short-term outlook on the impacts to food retailers.
- Post-Brexit divergence between the UK and EU
- Effective Feed Protein Management
- Biofertilizers 2021
- Innovations in Crop Science 2021
- EU Hemp Market
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
- Possible winners and losers in the volatile apple juice market
- Agri-food giants demand EU rejects restrictions on labelling dairy alternatives