Whitepaper: COVID-19 and Brexit Impacts on the UK Food Supply Chain this Winter
The UK Government's third unilateral deadline to agree a Brexit deal with the EU came and went in the middle of October. At the same time, the ongoing COVID-19 crisis has necessitated local lockdowns and/or short-term circuit breakers for more than half of the UK population. How will this "perfect storm" of Brexit and COVID-19 impact on the UK's food supply this coming winter?
In this whitepaper, Dylan Bradley, Director, Agribusiness Consulting, discusses the likely impacts of these developments on demand, manufacturing and supply logistics, and food prices, and provides a short-term outlook on the impacts to food retailers.
- The Current and Future Impact of Cell Cultured Meat on the Livestock Industry
- Commercial Seed Markets in Africa 2021
- With innovation and technology, Brazil emerges as a dominant player in global agriculture
- North Dakota Carbon Neutral by 2030 through a Just Transition
- Dicamba global overview and outlook 2021
- White Paper: Carbon Farming
- Post-Brexit divergence between the UK and EU
- Effective Feed Protein Management
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Understanding PMI suppliers' delivery times: A widely used indicator of supply delays, capacity constraints and pri… https://t.co/jHqnTK5klb