Register now for our retail webinar: Improve your audience targeting with best practices. Learn data-driven strateg… https://t.co/OhH2xZofyj
What's your Favorite Green Car?
In honor of St. Patrick's Day I thought about what my favorite green car might be. I thought about the new Chevy Volt, the Prius, the hybrid Fusion and of course the new Leaf. But of all the hybrid and electric vehicles I could think of, none of them topped my favorite green car. The 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS tops my list. With an optional (and rare) L72 engine pumping out 425 HP, how can you not get excited about this car? And how can you forget the convertible? On this nice almost-spring day in southeastern Michigan where we are going to hit 60 degrees fahrenheit, I couldn't ask for anything more.
So let me see your St. Patty's spirit. What's your favorite green car?
Posted by Margaret Zewatsky, Product Strategist, Polk (03.17.2011)
- Major revision for global light vehicle forecast, production impacted well into 2022
- Medium Heavy Commercial Vehicles: The other face of the pandemic in Brazil
- Fuel for Thought: A Rocky Recovery in the Second Year of the Pandemic
- Substantial Internal Cannibalization for Incremental Models
- IAA Mobility 2021: Germany’s new auto show to focus on electric autonomous vehicles and mobility
- Hybrid: Bridge to Electrification – August 2021
- How will 5G impact the driving experience for the consumer?
- Brand Loyalty Among US Auto Consumers Drops to Six-Year Low
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Register now for our latest loyalty review webinar with Tom Libby on Tuesday, 9/28 at 1pm ET. Highlights: latest… https://t.co/07RHVNrVjj