Global Copper Users PMI Output Index dips to decade low at start of 2019, presenting a further sign of slowing grow… https://t.co/mnRNlUzomu
Week Ahead APAC Economic Preview: Week of 27 August 2018
- Bank of Korea policy meeting
- India second quarter GDP release
- Japan's production, retail and jobless data
- US GDP and price data updates
- Special focus on US-China trade war
The coming week sees important updates to Japan's economic data flow, as well as second quarter economic growth for India. Policy action comes from South Korea. Other highlights include second quarter growth and price updates for the US, as well as inflation numbers for the Eurozone.
With policy decisions and economic trends likely to be influenced by on-going trade tensions, our special focus this week delves deeper into the escalating US trade spat with China.
Download the article for a full diary of key economic releases.
Contact for further APAC commentary: Rajiv.Biswas@ihsmarkit.com or Bernard.Aw@ihsmarkit.com
Contact for European and US PMI commentary: email@example.com
© 2018, IHS Markit Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Purchasing Managers' Index™ (PMI™) data are compiled by IHS Markit for more than 40 economies worldwide. The monthly data are derived from surveys of senior executives at private sector companies, and are available only via subscription. The PMI dataset features a headline number, which indicates the overall health of an economy, and sub-indices, which provide insights into other key economic drivers such as GDP, inflation, exports, capacity utilization, employment and inventories. The PMI data are used by financial and corporate professionals to better understand where economies and markets are headed, and to uncover opportunities.
- Global copper users output index nears ten-year low prompting growth worries
- Week Ahead APAC Economic Preview: Week of 18 February 2019
- Official data for the UK add to signs of economy at risk of contracting
- Week Ahead APAC Economic Preview: Week of 11 February 2019
- Global slowdown gathers pace at start of 2019
- Global economy loses further momentum at start of 2019
- PMI surveys show UK economy stalling at start of 2019
- Global Manufacturing PMI at 2½ year low as business conditions worsen in one-in-three countries
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Although the majority of households still expect the next BoE move to be a rise, the share expecting the MPC's next… https://t.co/SZkxEldla5
The UK Household Finance Index continues to signal deteriorating financial health, falling to lowest since Mar '18.… https://t.co/krkVYLNlZs