“Our highly complementary products will deliver a broader set of offerings across multiple verticals for the benefi… https://t.co/Ii8v24XNyT
Webcast: US-China Phase One Trade - Interim 2020 Progress Report
Since the US-China Phase One Trade Agreement was signed in January 2020, there has been a lot of uncertainty surrounding how this trade deal is performing, in terms progress being made on commitments made to purchases, and the removal or elimination of barriers to trade.
IHS Markit Senior Policy Analyst, Roger Bernard, reviews the USDA/USTR Interim report released on October 23, 2020, in terms of the situation now, the value of the different agricultural commodity exports, and assesses progress with regards to moving to the next phase of the trade agreement.
- Second COVID-19 wave hits EU agri-food markets
- Senate appropriators issue FY21 spending plan for USDA, FDA
- Webcast: US Hogs and Poultry Margin Impacts of High Corn and Soybean Meal Prices
- Wildfires: Impact on the Australian and Californian agricultural industries
- Webcast: Pre-WASDE Expectations and IHS Markit November Crop Report
- Booming Italian frozen food sales
- US says EU’s Farm to Fork Strategy could leave 185 million people hungry
- US blocks selection of Nigeria’s Okonjo-Iweala to lead WTO
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
“This transaction is a win for both IHS Markit and S&P Global as we leverage our respective strengths in in informa… https://t.co/2FHLLfKvEE