Webcast: US-China Phase One Trade - Interim 2020 Progress Report
Since the US-China Phase One Trade Agreement was signed in January 2020, there has been a lot of uncertainty surrounding how this trade deal is performing, in terms progress being made on commitments made to purchases, and the removal or elimination of barriers to trade.
IHS Markit Senior Policy Analyst, Roger Bernard, reviews the USDA/USTR Interim report released on October 23, 2020, in terms of the situation now, the value of the different agricultural commodity exports, and assesses progress with regards to moving to the next phase of the trade agreement.
- The Current and Future Impact of Cell Cultured Meat on the Livestock Industry
- Commercial Seed Markets in Africa 2021
- With innovation and technology, Brazil emerges as a dominant player in global agriculture
- North Dakota Carbon Neutral by 2030 through a Just Transition
- Dicamba global overview and outlook 2021
- White Paper: Carbon Farming
- Post-Brexit divergence between the UK and EU
- Effective Feed Protein Management
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Understanding PMI suppliers' delivery times: A widely used indicator of supply delays, capacity constraints and pri… https://t.co/jHqnTK5klb