Webcast: US-China Phase One Trade - Interim 2020 Progress Report
Since the US-China Phase One Trade Agreement was signed in January 2020, there has been a lot of uncertainty surrounding how this trade deal is performing, in terms progress being made on commitments made to purchases, and the removal or elimination of barriers to trade.
IHS Markit Senior Policy Analyst, Roger Bernard, reviews the USDA/USTR Interim report released on October 23, 2020, in terms of the situation now, the value of the different agricultural commodity exports, and assesses progress with regards to moving to the next phase of the trade agreement.
- Agriculture interests press Congress to tackle shipping delays
- US ag exporters demand Biden administration crack down on ocean freight carriers found profiteering on COVID-19
- Ammonia and the Gas Crisis
- UK swine herd under pressure
- Reporting Sustainability in Agrichemicals
- Market Drivers of Vegetable Oil Prices
- Agricultural Commodities - WASDE Outlook
- Renewable diesel locations planned and under construction