Webcast: US-China Phase One Trade - Interim 2020 Progress Report
Since the US-China Phase One Trade Agreement was signed in January 2020, there has been a lot of uncertainty surrounding how this trade deal is performing, in terms progress being made on commitments made to purchases, and the removal or elimination of barriers to trade.
IHS Markit Senior Policy Analyst, Roger Bernard, reviews the USDA/USTR Interim report released on October 23, 2020, in terms of the situation now, the value of the different agricultural commodity exports, and assesses progress with regards to moving to the next phase of the trade agreement.
- Post-Brexit divergence between the UK and EU
- Effective Feed Protein Management
- Biofertilizers 2021
- Innovations in Crop Science 2021
- EU Hemp Market
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
- Possible winners and losers in the volatile apple juice market
- Agri-food giants demand EU rejects restrictions on labelling dairy alternatives