[3/3] Tim Vallin, VP, Technology is currently Chair of Pride at IHS Markit LGBT+ network & a member of the firm's d… https://t.co/eLF03e534o
Webcast: US Poultry Market Implications of the COVID-19 Epidemic
The COVID-19 pandemic has had dramatic impacts on all food and agricultural commodity markets, especially the meat and proteins sector. There have been various production implications for the US poultry sector, as well as impacts felt from a demand perspective with consumer behaviours altering.
As we enter "Bid Season", in this webcast, Peter Rohde, Vice President of Client Advisory and Development, and Brian Earnest, Senior Poultry Analyst, discuss what has happened to up to this point, and what are IHS Markit's latest supply-demand and price outlooks going forward.
The webcast looks in-depth at:
- Broiler integrators react to COVID-19
- Supply/demand deterrents
- Elevated feed costs
- OUTLOOK 2021: Assessing the Washington policy landscape
- Webcast: January WASDE Report Expectations from IHS Markit Food and Agricultural Commodities
- The World's Top 40 Ammonia Buyers
- Top 20 Animal Health Products
- Fully Soluble Fertilizers Outlook - rapid market growth in China
- Biopesticides 2021
- Webcast: Our Expectations for the December 2020 WASDE Report from USDA
- Agriculture MEPs back CAP transition deal for 2021-2022