RT @CERAWeek: When looking back on all the worlds transitions, a quote comes to mind: "if you don't remember history, you are condemned to…
Webcast: US Poultry Market Implications of the COVID-19 Epidemic
The COVID-19 pandemic has had dramatic impacts on all food and agricultural commodity markets, especially the meat and proteins sector. There have been various production implications for the US poultry sector, as well as impacts felt from a demand perspective with consumer behaviours altering.
As we enter "Bid Season", in this webcast, Peter Rohde, Vice President of Client Advisory and Development, and Brian Earnest, Senior Poultry Analyst, discuss what has happened to up to this point, and what are IHS Markit's latest supply-demand and price outlooks going forward.
The webcast looks in-depth at:
- Broiler integrators react to COVID-19
- Supply/demand deterrents
- Elevated feed costs
- Webcast: US-China Phase One Trade - Interim 2020 Progress Report
- USDA to solicit information on cell-based meat and poultry products prior to rulemaking
- Webcast: Brazil-China-US relationship and its impacts on global soybean markets
- Interview Article: Ecuador aiming to double cocoa production in next seven years
- Webcast: October 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
- FDA sampling finds milk allergens in four of 52 dairy-free dark chocolate products
- Crop Science Formulations 2020
- Article: Sustainability Focus - Can the EU cut deforestation from its agri-food sector