Webcast: US Poultry Market Implications of the COVID-19 Epidemic
The COVID-19 pandemic has had dramatic impacts on all food and agricultural commodity markets, especially the meat and proteins sector. There have been various production implications for the US poultry sector, as well as impacts felt from a demand perspective with consumer behaviours altering.
As we enter "Bid Season", in this webcast, Peter Rohde, Vice President of Client Advisory and Development, and Brian Earnest, Senior Poultry Analyst, discuss what has happened to up to this point, and what are IHS Markit's latest supply-demand and price outlooks going forward.
The webcast looks in-depth at:
- Broiler integrators react to COVID-19
- Supply/demand deterrents
- Elevated feed costs
- The Current and Future Impact of Cell Cultured Meat on the Livestock Industry
- Commercial Seed Markets in Africa 2021
- With innovation and technology, Brazil emerges as a dominant player in global agriculture
- North Dakota Carbon Neutral by 2030 through a Just Transition
- Dicamba global overview and outlook 2021
- White Paper: Carbon Farming
- Post-Brexit divergence between the UK and EU
- Effective Feed Protein Management