We’re expanding our core capabilities and evolving new ways to partner with you. Make sure you follow us at… https://t.co/g1VkE0UlKB
Webcast: US Poultry Market Implications of the COVID-19 Epidemic
The COVID-19 pandemic has had dramatic impacts on all food and agricultural commodity markets, especially the meat and proteins sector. There have been various production implications for the US poultry sector, as well as impacts felt from a demand perspective with consumer behaviours altering.
As we enter "Bid Season", in this webcast, Peter Rohde, Vice President of Client Advisory and Development, and Brian Earnest, Senior Poultry Analyst, discuss what has happened to up to this point, and what are IHS Markit's latest supply-demand and price outlooks going forward.
The webcast looks in-depth at:
- Broiler integrators react to COVID-19
- Supply/demand deterrents
- Elevated feed costs
- Canada relaxes rules governing gene-edited crops
- Brazil debates sustainable ag and its lack of international recognition
- US EPA seeks partial rehearing of Ninth Circuit glyphosate ruling
- HPAI in the U.S.
- Grains and oilseeds under strain
- Special Report: Food & Ag Commodity Inflation
- US lawmaker tables bill to rein EPA’s pesticide regulatory powers
- Modelling the Potential Pressure of Fall Armyworm in Key Corn Markets