"The pressures on supply chains are increasing and global disruptions are likely to only get worse as summer approa… https://t.co/vBjQanjkkA
Webcast: US Poultry Market Implications of the COVID-19 Epidemic
The COVID-19 pandemic has had dramatic impacts on all food and agricultural commodity markets, especially the meat and proteins sector. There have been various production implications for the US poultry sector, as well as impacts felt from a demand perspective with consumer behaviours altering.
As we enter "Bid Season", in this webcast, Peter Rohde, Vice President of Client Advisory and Development, and Brian Earnest, Senior Poultry Analyst, discuss what has happened to up to this point, and what are IHS Markit's latest supply-demand and price outlooks going forward.
The webcast looks in-depth at:
- Broiler integrators react to COVID-19
- Supply/demand deterrents
- Elevated feed costs
- Effective Feed Protein Management
- Biofertilizers 2021
- Innovations in Crop Science 2021
- EU Hemp Market
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
- Possible winners and losers in the volatile apple juice market
- Agri-food giants demand EU rejects restrictions on labelling dairy alternatives
- Sen. Boozman predicts chamber will ‘get a lot of good things done’ on ag policy in 2021