Webcast: US Hogs and Poultry Margin Impacts of High Corn and Soybean Meal Prices
Rising corn and soybean meal prices are driving feed costs higher, particularly for the poultry and hog industries in the US.
On this webcast, IHS Markit Senior Hogs and Poultry Analysts, Adam Speck and Brian Earnest, talk through the ramifications of this and share IHS Markit's short-term price outlooks for the hogs and poultry sectors.
- Post-Brexit divergence between the UK and EU
- Effective Feed Protein Management
- Biofertilizers 2021
- Innovations in Crop Science 2021
- EU Hemp Market
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
- Possible winners and losers in the volatile apple juice market
- Agri-food giants demand EU rejects restrictions on labelling dairy alternatives