Webcast: US Hogs and Poultry Margin Impacts of High Corn and Soybean Meal Prices
Rising corn and soybean meal prices are driving feed costs higher, particularly for the poultry and hog industries in the US.
On this webcast, IHS Markit Senior Hogs and Poultry Analysts, Adam Speck and Brian Earnest, talk through the ramifications of this and share IHS Markit's short-term price outlooks for the hogs and poultry sectors.
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
- Possible winners and losers in the volatile apple juice market
- Agri-food giants demand EU rejects restrictions on labelling dairy alternatives
- Sen. Boozman predicts chamber will ‘get a lot of good things done’ on ag policy in 2021
- Webcast: Expectations from Washington DC on A Trade and Policy Landscape
- Outlook 2021: A critical year for the European Commission’s plan for a sustainable food system
- OUTLOOK 2021: Assessing the Washington policy landscape
- Webcast: January WASDE Report Expectations from IHS Markit Food and Agricultural Commodities