This recognition reaffirms our commitment to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and apprec… https://t.co/pb1thbNdFT
Webcast: US Hogs and Poultry Margin Impacts of High Corn and Soybean Meal Prices
Rising corn and soybean meal prices are driving feed costs higher, particularly for the poultry and hog industries in the US.
On this webcast, IHS Markit Senior Hogs and Poultry Analysts, Adam Speck and Brian Earnest, talk through the ramifications of this and share IHS Markit's short-term price outlooks for the hogs and poultry sectors.
- China’s take on new breeding techniques and GM crops, and its implication
- The global insect pheromones market sees major growth amid rising acceptance of sustainable agricultural practices
- Digital Ag review 2021: Covid-19 and climate change emerge as catalysts
- New seed varieties are crucial to combat African hunger
- The future of alternative proteins: Implications for the meat industry and farmland use
- The US is shrinking in importance as a global supplier
- India releases SOP for ag use of drones
- Drivers of agribusiness farm economics
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
[2/2] Formed through representation from our global affinity networks, each of our regions, and key business areas,… https://t.co/0rkUi3Vqx4