Webcast: US Hogs and Poultry Margin Impacts of High Corn and Soybean Meal Prices
Rising corn and soybean meal prices are driving feed costs higher, particularly for the poultry and hog industries in the US.
On this webcast, IHS Markit Senior Hogs and Poultry Analysts, Adam Speck and Brian Earnest, talk through the ramifications of this and share IHS Markit's short-term price outlooks for the hogs and poultry sectors.
- The Current and Future Impact of Cell Cultured Meat on the Livestock Industry
- Commercial Seed Markets in Africa 2021
- With innovation and technology, Brazil emerges as a dominant player in global agriculture
- North Dakota Carbon Neutral by 2030 through a Just Transition
- Dicamba global overview and outlook 2021
- White Paper: Carbon Farming
- Post-Brexit divergence between the UK and EU
- Effective Feed Protein Management
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Understanding PMI suppliers' delivery times: A widely used indicator of supply delays, capacity constraints and pri… https://t.co/jHqnTK5klb
Congratulations to our 2021 Americas summer interns, who are halfway through our virtual summer internship! To our… https://t.co/LAxxaxibEP