Webcast: US Hogs and Poultry Margin Impacts of High Corn and Soybean Meal Prices
Rising corn and soybean meal prices are driving feed costs higher, particularly for the poultry and hog industries in the US.
On this webcast, IHS Markit Senior Hogs and Poultry Analysts, Adam Speck and Brian Earnest, talk through the ramifications of this and share IHS Markit's short-term price outlooks for the hogs and poultry sectors.
- Ammonia and the Gas Crisis
- UK swine herd under pressure
- Reporting Sustainability in Agrichemicals
- Market Drivers of Vegetable Oil Prices
- Agricultural Commodities - WASDE Outlook
- Renewable diesel locations planned and under construction
- Vegetable Oils and Volatility
- EU keeps pumping €100 million into tobacco production despite anti-cancer plans