Webcast: US Hogs and Poultry Margin Impacts of High Corn and Soybean Meal Prices
Rising corn and soybean meal prices are driving feed costs higher, particularly for the poultry and hog industries in the US.
On this webcast, IHS Markit Senior Hogs and Poultry Analysts, Adam Speck and Brian Earnest, talk through the ramifications of this and share IHS Markit's short-term price outlooks for the hogs and poultry sectors.
- Second COVID-19 wave hits EU agri-food markets
- Senate appropriators issue FY21 spending plan for USDA, FDA
- Wildfires: Impact on the Australian and Californian agricultural industries
- Webcast: Pre-WASDE Expectations and IHS Markit November Crop Report
- Booming Italian frozen food sales
- US says EU’s Farm to Fork Strategy could leave 185 million people hungry
- US blocks selection of Nigeria’s Okonjo-Iweala to lead WTO
- Whitepaper: COVID-19 and Brexit Impacts on the UK Food Supply Chain this Winter