[3/3] Tim Vallin, VP, Technology is currently Chair of Pride at IHS Markit LGBT+ network & a member of the firm's d… https://t.co/eLF03e534o
Webcast: US-China Phase One Trade Deal is Signed – Now What?
After months of negotiation, the US and China finally signed the Phase One agreement on January 15th at a ceremony at the White House. But what does this trade agreement actually mean in terms of commitments made relating to food and agriculture, and the markets impacted?
Access full video
In the latest IEG Vantage weekly webcast, our experts provide clarity on:
- What exactly is meant by the "market conditions" statement?
- When they say "commitments", what does that mean?
- Is this agreement something that adds to longer-term stability
- What does it mean for the US soybean exports to China?
- What do the relaxation of meats phyto-sanitary regulations mean for the US protein exports to China?
- What does China fulfilling WTO TRQs mean for US feed and grain exports to China?
- Does China import large quantities of ethanol and DDGs?
- OUTLOOK 2021: Assessing the Washington policy landscape
- Webcast: January WASDE Report Expectations from IHS Markit Food and Agricultural Commodities
- The World's Top 40 Ammonia Buyers
- Top 20 Animal Health Products
- Fully Soluble Fertilizers Outlook - rapid market growth in China
- Biopesticides 2021
- Webcast: Our Expectations for the December 2020 WASDE Report from USDA
- Agriculture MEPs back CAP transition deal for 2021-2022