Can the 90-day sprint to try to untangle the gigantic snags in global trade work? Read the insightful op-ed from… https://t.co/pt5EonKu6U
Webcast: US-China Phase One Trade Deal is Signed – Now What?
After months of negotiation, the US and China finally signed the Phase One agreement on January 15th at a ceremony at the White House. But what does this trade agreement actually mean in terms of commitments made relating to food and agriculture, and the markets impacted?
Access full video
In the latest IEG Vantage weekly webcast, our experts provide clarity on:
- What exactly is meant by the "market conditions" statement?
- When they say "commitments", what does that mean?
- Is this agreement something that adds to longer-term stability
- What does it mean for the US soybean exports to China?
- What do the relaxation of meats phyto-sanitary regulations mean for the US protein exports to China?
- What does China fulfilling WTO TRQs mean for US feed and grain exports to China?
- Does China import large quantities of ethanol and DDGs?
- Agriculture interests press Congress to tackle shipping delays
- US ag exporters demand Biden administration crack down on ocean freight carriers found profiteering on COVID-19
- Ammonia and the Gas Crisis
- UK swine herd under pressure
- Reporting Sustainability in Agrichemicals
- Market Drivers of Vegetable Oil Prices
- Agricultural Commodities - WASDE Outlook
- Renewable diesel locations planned and under construction