Power demand is coming back in China after an unprecedented drop during the COVID-19 lockdown. “Home Isolation” s… https://t.co/pexUwYpU1t
Webcast: US-China Phase One Trade Deal is Signed – Now What?
After months of negotiation, the US and China finally signed the Phase One agreement on January 15th at a ceremony at the White House. But what does this trade agreement actually mean in terms of commitments made relating to food and agriculture, and the markets impacted?
Access full video
In the latest IEG Vantage weekly webcast, our experts provide clarity on:
- What exactly is meant by the "market conditions" statement?
- When they say "commitments", what does that mean?
- Is this agreement something that adds to longer-term stability
- What does it mean for the US soybean exports to China?
- What do the relaxation of meats phyto-sanitary regulations mean for the US protein exports to China?
- What does China fulfilling WTO TRQs mean for US feed and grain exports to China?
- Does China import large quantities of ethanol and DDGs?
- Agriculture and biofuels - a transition in process
- COVID-19 - Animal health companies react to unfamiliar and tough circumstances
- Food and Ag Policy Briefing March 2020
- Article: Russia steps up efforts to maintain food security amid Covid-19
- Article: Identifying Covid-19 misinformation in the sugar market
- COVID-19: How the various agri-industrial sectors are responding
- Blog: African Swine Fever spread prompts vaccines search
- Special Report: Disruptors and Innovators 2020