[6/6] IHS Markit’s commitment to bringing about true change and equality for all is unwavering. We will continue to… https://t.co/ksX6c82XIg
Webcast: US-China Phase One Trade Deal is Signed – Now What?
After months of negotiation, the US and China finally signed the Phase One agreement on January 15th at a ceremony at the White House. But what does this trade agreement actually mean in terms of commitments made relating to food and agriculture, and the markets impacted?
Access full video
In the latest IEG Vantage weekly webcast, our experts provide clarity on:
- What exactly is meant by the "market conditions" statement?
- When they say "commitments", what does that mean?
- Is this agreement something that adds to longer-term stability
- What does it mean for the US soybean exports to China?
- What do the relaxation of meats phyto-sanitary regulations mean for the US protein exports to China?
- What does China fulfilling WTO TRQs mean for US feed and grain exports to China?
- Does China import large quantities of ethanol and DDGs?
- Effective Feed Protein Management
- Biofertilizers 2021
- Innovations in Crop Science 2021
- EU Hemp Market
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
- Possible winners and losers in the volatile apple juice market
- Agri-food giants demand EU rejects restrictions on labelling dairy alternatives
- Sen. Boozman predicts chamber will ‘get a lot of good things done’ on ag policy in 2021
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
[5/6] Let’s not treat these words lightly, but rather ensure we mean what we say and are willing to act.” We have… https://t.co/W9hvLoeXCs
[4/6] Last year, our CEO Lance Uggla reminded us: “We are all human and we must stand together to drive change, cha… https://t.co/DWiQCcAMRc