Webcast: Global Soy Complex Market Outlook
The soy complex industry is currently experiencing change in global markets and trade flows, with particular interest in the following areas:
- Uncertainty surrounding US acreage
- Records set for exports out of Brazil, primarily to China
- Global outlook on prices
- Demand expectations with US-China trade deal implications in the coming year
On this webcast, Wes Petkau, Senior Soy Complex and Vegetable Oil Analyst, joins Peter Rohde, President of Client Advisory and Development, to talk through the key projections for the soy complex industry.
- Food & Ag Policy Briefing 7 June
- Article: Can the EU meet its new 25% organic target?
- Article: Peruvian ginger exports maintain strong growth
- Article: High price difference between pecan halves and pieces still holds
- Article: Bayer seals settlements on glyphosate and dicamba litigation
- Article: June - sustainability focus
- Webcast: US Hogs and Pork Market Outlook
- Article: French public health body calls for tighter regulation of unhealthy food adverts