Webcast: Rapid growth seen in biocontrol formulations over next decade
There is little doubt that the market for biocontrol products in agriculture has increased dramatically over the last few years and will continue to do so over the foreseeable future. The biggest growth rates are expected in Latin America, mainly due to the entrance of biocontrol products into row crops and cereals in Brazil.
It is estimated that global sales of biocontrol products increased from just US$ 0.1 billion in 1993 to around US$ 3 billion in 2016, with a projection of sales of over US$ 4 billion in 2020. Average growth of around 10% a year is seen to 2025. This compares with a total global pesticide market now worth $59 billion.
Listen to this webcast to gain insight into this rapidly-growing sector and understand the factors influencing bioformulations going forward.
- Effective Feed Protein Management
- Biofertilizers 2021
- Innovations in Crop Science 2021
- EU Hemp Market
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
- Possible winners and losers in the volatile apple juice market
- Agri-food giants demand EU rejects restrictions on labelling dairy alternatives
- Sen. Boozman predicts chamber will ‘get a lot of good things done’ on ag policy in 2021
[6/6] IHS Markit’s commitment to bringing about true change and equality for all is unwavering. We will continue to… https://t.co/ksX6c82XIg
[5/6] Let’s not treat these words lightly, but rather ensure we mean what we say and are willing to act.” We have… https://t.co/W9hvLoeXCs