Webcast: Rapid growth seen in biocontrol formulations over next decade
There is little doubt that the market for biocontrol products in agriculture has increased dramatically over the last few years and will continue to do so over the foreseeable future. The biggest growth rates are expected in Latin America, mainly due to the entrance of biocontrol products into row crops and cereals in Brazil.
It is estimated that global sales of biocontrol products increased from just US$ 0.1 billion in 1993 to around US$ 3 billion in 2016, with a projection of sales of over US$ 4 billion in 2020. Average growth of around 10% a year is seen to 2025. This compares with a total global pesticide market now worth $59 billion.
Listen to this webcast to gain insight into this rapidly-growing sector and understand the factors influencing bioformulations going forward.
- With innovation and technology, Brazil emerges as a dominant player in global agriculture
- North Dakota Carbon Neutral by 2030 through a Just Transition
- Dicamba global overview and outlook 2021
- White Paper: Carbon Farming
- Post-Brexit divergence between the UK and EU
- Effective Feed Protein Management
- Biofertilizers 2021
- Innovations in Crop Science 2021
Understanding PMI suppliers' delivery times: A widely used indicator of supply delays, capacity constraints and pri… https://t.co/jHqnTK5klb
Congratulations to our 2021 Americas summer interns, who are halfway through our virtual summer internship! To our… https://t.co/LAxxaxibEP