Webcast: Rapid growth seen in biocontrol formulations over next decade
There is little doubt that the market for biocontrol products in agriculture has increased dramatically over the last few years and will continue to do so over the foreseeable future. The biggest growth rates are expected in Latin America, mainly due to the entrance of biocontrol products into row crops and cereals in Brazil.
It is estimated that global sales of biocontrol products increased from just US$ 0.1 billion in 1993 to around US$ 3 billion in 2016, with a projection of sales of over US$ 4 billion in 2020. Average growth of around 10% a year is seen to 2025. This compares with a total global pesticide market now worth $59 billion.
Listen to this webcast to gain insight into this rapidly-growing sector and understand the factors influencing bioformulations going forward.
- Webcast: Brazil-China-US relationship and its impacts on global soybean markets
- Interview Article: Ecuador aiming to double cocoa production in next seven years
- Webcast: October 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
- FDA sampling finds milk allergens in four of 52 dairy-free dark chocolate products
- Webcast: US Poultry Market Implications of the COVID-19 Epidemic
- Article: Sustainability Focus - Can the EU cut deforestation from its agri-food sector
- Biostimulants 2020
- Webcast: Price Outlook Implications in the US Soy Markets