Webcast: Projecting US Crop Production and Yield Expectations for 2020
Projecting crop production and yield is critical when understanding supply and demand and price direction. But in the midst of a season that has seen numerous weather implications and other stresses on US crops, accurate forecasting can be a challenge. The IHS Markit Acreage and Production team utilize a specific model that utilizes historical data and combines this with the current crop condition ratings, to create our crop yield and production forecasts.
In this webcast, Peter Rohde, Vice President of Client Advisory and Development, discusses our Condition Implied Production Projection Model process with Bill McCary, Vice President of Crops, Area and Production.
- The Current and Future Impact of Cell Cultured Meat on the Livestock Industry
- Commercial Seed Markets in Africa 2021
- With innovation and technology, Brazil emerges as a dominant player in global agriculture
- North Dakota Carbon Neutral by 2030 through a Just Transition
- Dicamba global overview and outlook 2021
- White Paper: Carbon Farming
- Post-Brexit divergence between the UK and EU
- Effective Feed Protein Management
Understanding PMI suppliers' delivery times: A widely used indicator of supply delays, capacity constraints and pri… https://t.co/jHqnTK5klb