Can the 90-day sprint to try to untangle the gigantic snags in global trade work? Read the insightful op-ed from… https://t.co/pt5EonKu6U
Webcast: Projecting US Crop Production and Yield Expectations for 2020
Projecting crop production and yield is critical when understanding supply and demand and price direction. But in the midst of a season that has seen numerous weather implications and other stresses on US crops, accurate forecasting can be a challenge. The IHS Markit Acreage and Production team utilize a specific model that utilizes historical data and combines this with the current crop condition ratings, to create our crop yield and production forecasts.
In this webcast, Peter Rohde, Vice President of Client Advisory and Development, discusses our Condition Implied Production Projection Model process with Bill McCary, Vice President of Crops, Area and Production.
- Agriculture interests press Congress to tackle shipping delays
- US ag exporters demand Biden administration crack down on ocean freight carriers found profiteering on COVID-19
- Ammonia and the Gas Crisis
- UK swine herd under pressure
- Reporting Sustainability in Agrichemicals
- Market Drivers of Vegetable Oil Prices
- Agricultural Commodities - WASDE Outlook
- Renewable diesel locations planned and under construction