[6/6] IHS Markit’s commitment to bringing about true change and equality for all is unwavering. We will continue to… https://t.co/ksX6c82XIg
Webcast: Projecting US Crop Production and Yield Expectations for 2020
Projecting crop production and yield is critical when understanding supply and demand and price direction. But in the midst of a season that has seen numerous weather implications and other stresses on US crops, accurate forecasting can be a challenge. The IHS Markit Acreage and Production team utilize a specific model that utilizes historical data and combines this with the current crop condition ratings, to create our crop yield and production forecasts.
In this webcast, Peter Rohde, Vice President of Client Advisory and Development, discusses our Condition Implied Production Projection Model process with Bill McCary, Vice President of Crops, Area and Production.
- Effective Feed Protein Management
- Biofertilizers 2021
- Innovations in Crop Science 2021
- EU Hemp Market
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
- Possible winners and losers in the volatile apple juice market
- Agri-food giants demand EU rejects restrictions on labelling dairy alternatives
- Sen. Boozman predicts chamber will ‘get a lot of good things done’ on ag policy in 2021
[5/6] Let’s not treat these words lightly, but rather ensure we mean what we say and are willing to act.” We have… https://t.co/W9hvLoeXCs
[4/6] Last year, our CEO Lance Uggla reminded us: “We are all human and we must stand together to drive change, cha… https://t.co/DWiQCcAMRc