[3/3] Tim Vallin, VP, Technology is currently Chair of Pride at IHS Markit LGBT+ network & a member of the firm's d… https://t.co/eLF03e534o
Webcast: Projecting US Crop Production and Yield Expectations for 2020
Projecting crop production and yield is critical when understanding supply and demand and price direction. But in the midst of a season that has seen numerous weather implications and other stresses on US crops, accurate forecasting can be a challenge. The IHS Markit Acreage and Production team utilize a specific model that utilizes historical data and combines this with the current crop condition ratings, to create our crop yield and production forecasts.
In this webcast, Peter Rohde, Vice President of Client Advisory and Development, discusses our Condition Implied Production Projection Model process with Bill McCary, Vice President of Crops, Area and Production.
- Webcast: Expectations from Washington DC on A Trade and Policy Landscape
- Outlook 2021: A critical year for the European Commission’s plan for a sustainable food system
- OUTLOOK 2021: Assessing the Washington policy landscape
- Webcast: January WASDE Report Expectations from IHS Markit Food and Agricultural Commodities
- The World's Top 40 Ammonia Buyers
- Top 20 Animal Health Products
- Fully Soluble Fertilizers Outlook - rapid market growth in China
- Biopesticides 2021