[3/3] Tim Vallin, VP, Technology is currently Chair of Pride at IHS Markit LGBT+ network & a member of the firm's d… https://t.co/eLF03e534o
Webcast: Price Outlook Implications in the US Soy Markets
Current volatility in the soybean complex markets has made it a challenge for the marketplace particpants to make buying/selling/trading decisions.
In this webcast, Peter Rohde, Vice President of Client Advisory and Development, and Paul Hughes, Chief Agricultural Economist, discuss the key market factors that will drive price movement and talk through IHS Markit's latest trading ranges and price forecasts.
- OUTLOOK 2021: Assessing the Washington policy landscape
- Webcast: January WASDE Report Expectations from IHS Markit Food and Agricultural Commodities
- The World's Top 40 Ammonia Buyers
- Top 20 Animal Health Products
- Fully Soluble Fertilizers Outlook - rapid market growth in China
- Biopesticides 2021
- Webcast: Our Expectations for the December 2020 WASDE Report from USDA
- Agriculture MEPs back CAP transition deal for 2021-2022