We’re expanding our core capabilities and evolving new ways to partner with you. Make sure you follow us at… https://t.co/g1VkE0UlKB
Webcast: Price Outlook Implications in the US Soy Markets
Current volatility in the soybean complex markets has made it a challenge for the marketplace particpants to make buying/selling/trading decisions.
In this webcast, Peter Rohde, Vice President of Client Advisory and Development, and Paul Hughes, Chief Agricultural Economist, discuss the key market factors that will drive price movement and talk through IHS Markit's latest trading ranges and price forecasts.
- Canada relaxes rules governing gene-edited crops
- Brazil debates sustainable ag and its lack of international recognition
- US EPA seeks partial rehearing of Ninth Circuit glyphosate ruling
- HPAI in the U.S.
- Grains and oilseeds under strain
- Special Report: Food & Ag Commodity Inflation
- US lawmaker tables bill to rein EPA’s pesticide regulatory powers
- Modelling the Potential Pressure of Fall Armyworm in Key Corn Markets