Webcast: Pre-WASDE Expectations and IHS Markit November Crop Report
The latest WASDE report is due to be published on 10 November, and could generate an explosive reaction from the marketplace, depending on what the USDA reports its expectations to be for US crops production, and demand from China for soybean complex and corn in particular.
On this webcast, Chief Agricultural Economist, Paul Hughes, discusses these expectations in terms of the market fundamentals for the major US crops and the impacts on other key growing regions, as well as provide the latest insights from IHS Markit's November US and World Crop Reports.
- Agriculture interests press Congress to tackle shipping delays
- US ag exporters demand Biden administration crack down on ocean freight carriers found profiteering on COVID-19
- Ammonia and the Gas Crisis
- UK swine herd under pressure
- Reporting Sustainability in Agrichemicals
- Market Drivers of Vegetable Oil Prices
- Agricultural Commodities - WASDE Outlook
- Renewable diesel locations planned and under construction