Webcast: Pre-WASDE Expectations and IHS Markit November Crop Report
The latest WASDE report is due to be published on 10 November, and could generate an explosive reaction from the marketplace, depending on what the USDA reports its expectations to be for US crops production, and demand from China for soybean complex and corn in particular.
On this webcast, Chief Agricultural Economist, Paul Hughes, discusses these expectations in terms of the market fundamentals for the major US crops and the impacts on other key growing regions, as well as provide the latest insights from IHS Markit's November US and World Crop Reports.
- Post-Brexit divergence between the UK and EU
- Effective Feed Protein Management
- Biofertilizers 2021
- Innovations in Crop Science 2021
- EU Hemp Market
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
- Possible winners and losers in the volatile apple juice market
- Agri-food giants demand EU rejects restrictions on labelling dairy alternatives