Webcast: Pre-WASDE Expectations and IHS Markit November Crop Report
The latest WASDE report is due to be published on 10 November, and could generate an explosive reaction from the marketplace, depending on what the USDA reports its expectations to be for US crops production, and demand from China for soybean complex and corn in particular.
On this webcast, Chief Agricultural Economist, Paul Hughes, discusses these expectations in terms of the market fundamentals for the major US crops and the impacts on other key growing regions, as well as provide the latest insights from IHS Markit's November US and World Crop Reports.
- The Current and Future Impact of Cell Cultured Meat on the Livestock Industry
- Commercial Seed Markets in Africa 2021
- With innovation and technology, Brazil emerges as a dominant player in global agriculture
- North Dakota Carbon Neutral by 2030 through a Just Transition
- Dicamba global overview and outlook 2021
- White Paper: Carbon Farming
- Post-Brexit divergence between the UK and EU
- Effective Feed Protein Management