“Our highly complementary products will deliver a broader set of offerings across multiple verticals for the benefi… https://t.co/Ii8v24XNyT
Webcast: Pre-WASDE Expectations and IHS Markit November Crop Report
The latest WASDE report is due to be published on 10 November, and could generate an explosive reaction from the marketplace, depending on what the USDA reports its expectations to be for US crops production, and demand from China for soybean complex and corn in particular.
On this webcast, Chief Agricultural Economist, Paul Hughes, discusses these expectations in terms of the market fundamentals for the major US crops and the impacts on other key growing regions, as well as provide the latest insights from IHS Markit's November US and World Crop Reports.
- Second COVID-19 wave hits EU agri-food markets
- Senate appropriators issue FY21 spending plan for USDA, FDA
- Webcast: US Hogs and Poultry Margin Impacts of High Corn and Soybean Meal Prices
- Wildfires: Impact on the Australian and Californian agricultural industries
- Booming Italian frozen food sales
- US says EU’s Farm to Fork Strategy could leave 185 million people hungry
- US blocks selection of Nigeria’s Okonjo-Iweala to lead WTO
- Whitepaper: COVID-19 and Brexit Impacts on the UK Food Supply Chain this Winter
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
“This transaction is a win for both IHS Markit and S&P Global as we leverage our respective strengths in in informa… https://t.co/2FHLLfKvEE