We’re expanding our core capabilities and evolving new ways to partner with you. Make sure you follow us at… https://t.co/g1VkE0UlKB
Webcast: Pre-WASDE Expectations and IHS Markit November Crop Report
The latest WASDE report is due to be published on 10 November, and could generate an explosive reaction from the marketplace, depending on what the USDA reports its expectations to be for US crops production, and demand from China for soybean complex and corn in particular.
On this webcast, Chief Agricultural Economist, Paul Hughes, discusses these expectations in terms of the market fundamentals for the major US crops and the impacts on other key growing regions, as well as provide the latest insights from IHS Markit's November US and World Crop Reports.
- Canada relaxes rules governing gene-edited crops
- Brazil debates sustainable ag and its lack of international recognition
- US EPA seeks partial rehearing of Ninth Circuit glyphosate ruling
- HPAI in the U.S.
- Grains and oilseeds under strain
- Special Report: Food & Ag Commodity Inflation
- US lawmaker tables bill to rein EPA’s pesticide regulatory powers
- Modelling the Potential Pressure of Fall Armyworm in Key Corn Markets