Webcast: October 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
The US corn, soybean and wheat markets have faced volatile trading conditions lately with uncertainty that came out of the USDA's latest Grain Stocks report. This included a shift in demand fundamentals, as a result of a projected increase in demand from China.
On this webcast, Chief Agricultural Economist, Paul Hughes, covers IHS Markit's expectations for this Chinese demand and it's impacts on the various markets, as well as our outlook for the market fundamentals covered in the USDA's October WASDE report (publishing Friday, 09 October), with regards to the US and other key growing regions.
- UK swine herd under pressure
- Reporting Sustainability in Agrichemicals
- Market Drivers of Vegetable Oil Prices
- Renewable diesel locations planned and under construction
- Vegetable Oils and Volatility
- EU keeps pumping €100 million into tobacco production despite anti-cancer plans
- Biologicals Innovation
- The Current and Future Impact of Cell Cultured Meat on the Livestock Industry