Webcast: October 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
The US corn, soybean and wheat markets have faced volatile trading conditions lately with uncertainty that came out of the USDA's latest Grain Stocks report. This included a shift in demand fundamentals, as a result of a projected increase in demand from China.
On this webcast, Chief Agricultural Economist, Paul Hughes, covers IHS Markit's expectations for this Chinese demand and it's impacts on the various markets, as well as our outlook for the market fundamentals covered in the USDA's October WASDE report (publishing Friday, 09 October), with regards to the US and other key growing regions.
- With innovation and technology, Brazil emerges as a dominant player in global agriculture
- North Dakota Carbon Neutral by 2030 through a Just Transition
- Dicamba global overview and outlook 2021
- White Paper: Carbon Farming
- Post-Brexit divergence between the UK and EU
- Effective Feed Protein Management
- Biofertilizers 2021
- Innovations in Crop Science 2021
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Understanding PMI suppliers' delivery times: A widely used indicator of supply delays, capacity constraints and pri… https://t.co/jHqnTK5klb
Congratulations to our 2021 Americas summer interns, who are halfway through our virtual summer internship! To our… https://t.co/LAxxaxibEP