Webcast: October 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
The US corn, soybean and wheat markets have faced volatile trading conditions lately with uncertainty that came out of the USDA's latest Grain Stocks report. This included a shift in demand fundamentals, as a result of a projected increase in demand from China.
On this webcast, Chief Agricultural Economist, Paul Hughes, covers IHS Markit's expectations for this Chinese demand and it's impacts on the various markets, as well as our outlook for the market fundamentals covered in the USDA's October WASDE report (publishing Friday, 09 October), with regards to the US and other key growing regions.
- OUTLOOK 2021: Assessing the Washington policy landscape
- Webcast: January WASDE Report Expectations from IHS Markit Food and Agricultural Commodities
- The World's Top 40 Ammonia Buyers
- Top 20 Animal Health Products
- Fully Soluble Fertilizers Outlook - rapid market growth in China
- Biopesticides 2021
- Webcast: Our Expectations for the December 2020 WASDE Report from USDA
- Agriculture MEPs back CAP transition deal for 2021-2022