We are honored that our commitment to supporting diverse talent has been recognized at these prestigious awards. #IHSMarkitLife
Webcast: October 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
The US corn, soybean and wheat markets have faced volatile trading conditions lately with uncertainty that came out of the USDA's latest Grain Stocks report. This included a shift in demand fundamentals, as a result of a projected increase in demand from China.
On this webcast, Chief Agricultural Economist, Paul Hughes, covers IHS Markit's expectations for this Chinese demand and it's impacts on the various markets, as well as our outlook for the market fundamentals covered in the USDA's October WASDE report (publishing Friday, 09 October), with regards to the US and other key growing regions.
- New seed varieties are crucial to combat African hunger
- The future of alternative proteins: Implications for the meat industry and farmland use
- The US is shrinking in importance as a global supplier
- India releases SOP for ag use of drones
- Drivers of agribusiness farm economics
- Plastics and circular economy in EU: A hopeful ban-deavour
- Global supply and demand trade flow of green ammonia
- Top 5 seed market drivers