"The pressures on supply chains are increasing and global disruptions are likely to only get worse as summer approa… https://t.co/vBjQanjkkA
Webcast: October 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
The US corn, soybean and wheat markets have faced volatile trading conditions lately with uncertainty that came out of the USDA's latest Grain Stocks report. This included a shift in demand fundamentals, as a result of a projected increase in demand from China.
On this webcast, Chief Agricultural Economist, Paul Hughes, covers IHS Markit's expectations for this Chinese demand and it's impacts on the various markets, as well as our outlook for the market fundamentals covered in the USDA's October WASDE report (publishing Friday, 09 October), with regards to the US and other key growing regions.
- Effective Feed Protein Management
- Biofertilizers 2021
- Innovations in Crop Science 2021
- EU Hemp Market
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
- Possible winners and losers in the volatile apple juice market
- Agri-food giants demand EU rejects restrictions on labelling dairy alternatives
- Sen. Boozman predicts chamber will ‘get a lot of good things done’ on ag policy in 2021