Webcast: October 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
The US corn, soybean and wheat markets have faced volatile trading conditions lately with uncertainty that came out of the USDA's latest Grain Stocks report. This included a shift in demand fundamentals, as a result of a projected increase in demand from China.
On this webcast, Chief Agricultural Economist, Paul Hughes, covers IHS Markit's expectations for this Chinese demand and it's impacts on the various markets, as well as our outlook for the market fundamentals covered in the USDA's October WASDE report (publishing Friday, 09 October), with regards to the US and other key growing regions.
- USDA to solicit information on cell-based meat and poultry products prior to rulemaking
- Webcast: Brazil-China-US relationship and its impacts on global soybean markets
- Interview Article: Ecuador aiming to double cocoa production in next seven years
- FDA sampling finds milk allergens in four of 52 dairy-free dark chocolate products
- Webcast: US Poultry Market Implications of the COVID-19 Epidemic
- Article: Sustainability Focus - Can the EU cut deforestation from its agri-food sector
- Biostimulants 2020
- Webcast: Price Outlook Implications in the US Soy Markets