Can the 90-day sprint to try to untangle the gigantic snags in global trade work? Read the insightful op-ed from… https://t.co/pt5EonKu6U
Webcast: March 2020 Pre-WASDE Report Expectations
On Monday 10 March, the USDA will publish its March WASDE
report, projecting supply and demand expectations for US corn,
soybean, wheat and other crops, as well as other key growing
Chief Agricultural Economist, Paul Hughes, runs through what IEG Vantage's projections are ahead of this WASDE report publishing next week, talking through the latest macroeconomic impacts of Coronavirus, the US-China trade deal and other the issues affecting US food commodities trade.
Watch Webcast Now
Each month, our expert analysts pull together IEG Vantage's projections in the week preceding the USDA's WASDE report being published, providing clarity on our supply and demand expectations, with commentary as to why we've predicted what. Watch the webcast now to get ahead of the market, by simply clicking the link below and filling in the form.
- Agriculture interests press Congress to tackle shipping delays
- US ag exporters demand Biden administration crack down on ocean freight carriers found profiteering on COVID-19
- Ammonia and the Gas Crisis
- UK swine herd under pressure
- Reporting Sustainability in Agrichemicals
- Market Drivers of Vegetable Oil Prices
- Agricultural Commodities - WASDE Outlook
- Renewable diesel locations planned and under construction