Power demand is coming back in China after an unprecedented drop during the COVID-19 lockdown. “Home Isolation” s… https://t.co/pexUwYpU1t
Webcast: March 2020 Pre-WASDE Report Expectations
On Monday 10 March, the USDA will publish its March WASDE
report, projecting supply and demand expectations for US corn,
soybean, wheat and other crops, as well as other key growing
Chief Agricultural Economist, Paul Hughes, runs through what IEG Vantage's projections are ahead of this WASDE report publishing next week, talking through the latest macroeconomic impacts of Coronavirus, the US-China trade deal and other the issues affecting US food commodities trade.
Watch Webcast Now
Each month, our expert analysts pull together IEG Vantage's projections in the week preceding the USDA's WASDE report being published, providing clarity on our supply and demand expectations, with commentary as to why we've predicted what. Watch the webcast now to get ahead of the market, by simply clicking the link below and filling in the form.
- Agriculture and biofuels - a transition in process
- COVID-19 - Animal health companies react to unfamiliar and tough circumstances
- Food and Ag Policy Briefing March 2020
- Article: Russia steps up efforts to maintain food security amid Covid-19
- Article: Identifying Covid-19 misinformation in the sugar market
- COVID-19: How the various agri-industrial sectors are responding
- Blog: African Swine Fever spread prompts vaccines search
- Special Report: Disruptors and Innovators 2020