Webcast: March 2020 Pre-WASDE Report Expectations
On Monday 10 March, the USDA will publish its March WASDE
report, projecting supply and demand expectations for US corn,
soybean, wheat and other crops, as well as other key growing
Chief Agricultural Economist, Paul Hughes, runs through what IEG Vantage's projections are ahead of this WASDE report publishing next week, talking through the latest macroeconomic impacts of Coronavirus, the US-China trade deal and other the issues affecting US food commodities trade.
Watch Webcast Now
Each month, our expert analysts pull together IEG Vantage's projections in the week preceding the USDA's WASDE report being published, providing clarity on our supply and demand expectations, with commentary as to why we've predicted what. Watch the webcast now to get ahead of the market, by simply clicking the link below and filling in the form.
- OUTLOOK 2021: Assessing the Washington policy landscape
- Webcast: January WASDE Report Expectations from IHS Markit Food and Agricultural Commodities
- The World's Top 40 Ammonia Buyers
- Top 20 Animal Health Products
- Fully Soluble Fertilizers Outlook - rapid market growth in China
- Biopesticides 2021
- Webcast: Our Expectations for the December 2020 WASDE Report from USDA
- Agriculture MEPs back CAP transition deal for 2021-2022