“Our highly complementary products will deliver a broader set of offerings across multiple verticals for the benefi… https://t.co/Ii8v24XNyT
Webcast: June 2020 Pre-WASDE report expectations
On Thursday 11 June, the USDA publishes its June WASDE report, which includes its latest supply and demand expectations for US and world corn, wheat and soybeans. This report will not cover any yield or acreage adjustments for corn or soybeans, but there will be production changes and new US and world assessments for the crops.
Chief Agricultural Economist, Paul Hughes, runs through what IEG Vantage's projections are ahead of this WASDE report publishing, with regards to the US and other key growing regions, and discusses key topics such as:
- How uncertainty on domestic demand for US corn - particularly in ethanol production - is a impacting the market
- Possible variations to the world production forecasts due to updates in key crop regions such as Brazil, the EU and Russia, and how this impacts the US markets
Each month, our expert analysts pull together IEG Vantage's projections in the week preceding the USDA's WASDE report being published, providing clarity on our supply and demand expectations, with commentary as to why we've predicted what. Watch the webcast now to get ahead of the market.
- Second COVID-19 wave hits EU agri-food markets
- Senate appropriators issue FY21 spending plan for USDA, FDA
- Webcast: US Hogs and Poultry Margin Impacts of High Corn and Soybean Meal Prices
- Wildfires: Impact on the Australian and Californian agricultural industries
- Webcast: Pre-WASDE Expectations and IHS Markit November Crop Report
- Booming Italian frozen food sales
- US says EU’s Farm to Fork Strategy could leave 185 million people hungry
- US blocks selection of Nigeria’s Okonjo-Iweala to lead WTO
“This transaction is a win for both IHS Markit and S&P Global as we leverage our respective strengths in in informa… https://t.co/2FHLLfKvEE