Webcast: July 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
On Friday 10 July, the USDA publishes its July WASDE report, which includes its production forecast for 2020 crop year for US corn, wheat and soybeans. With the 30 June acreage and stock reports showing major shifts, it is high likely the same will be present in the upcoming WASDE report.
Chief Agricultural Economist, Paul Hughes, runs through our projections are ahead of this WASDE report publishing, with regards to the US and other key growing regions.
Each month, our expert analysts pull together projections in the week preceding the USDA's WASDE report being published, providing clarity on our supply and demand expectations, with commentary as to why we've predicted what. Watch the webcast now to get ahead of the market.
- OUTLOOK 2021: Assessing the Washington policy landscape
- Webcast: January WASDE Report Expectations from IHS Markit Food and Agricultural Commodities
- The World's Top 40 Ammonia Buyers
- Top 20 Animal Health Products
- Fully Soluble Fertilizers Outlook - rapid market growth in China
- Biopesticides 2021
- Webcast: Our Expectations for the December 2020 WASDE Report from USDA
- Agriculture MEPs back CAP transition deal for 2021-2022