Webcast: July 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
On Friday 10 July, the USDA publishes its July WASDE report, which includes its production forecast for 2020 crop year for US corn, wheat and soybeans. With the 30 June acreage and stock reports showing major shifts, it is high likely the same will be present in the upcoming WASDE report.
Chief Agricultural Economist, Paul Hughes, runs through our projections are ahead of this WASDE report publishing, with regards to the US and other key growing regions.
Each month, our expert analysts pull together projections in the week preceding the USDA's WASDE report being published, providing clarity on our supply and demand expectations, with commentary as to why we've predicted what. Watch the webcast now to get ahead of the market.
- Webcast: August 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
- Article: Russian soft drinks industry asks for aid to maintain production
- Article: Vietnamese frozen loins of skipjack tuna to Europe at zero duty
- Article: Rise in Indian cumin seed price
- Article: Lawmakers plead with US Trade Rep to scotch tariffs on EU food and drink
- Article: July - sustainability focus
- Article: Council adopts new minimum EU excise duty rates for alcoholic drinks
- Food & Ag Policy Briefing 4 July
Canadian oil sands production is expected to decline by nearly 175,000 barrels per day in 2020 as a result of… https://t.co/LgvdF6elwO