Webcast: July 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
On Friday 10 July, the USDA publishes its July WASDE report, which includes its production forecast for 2020 crop year for US corn, wheat and soybeans. With the 30 June acreage and stock reports showing major shifts, it is high likely the same will be present in the upcoming WASDE report.
Chief Agricultural Economist, Paul Hughes, runs through our projections are ahead of this WASDE report publishing, with regards to the US and other key growing regions.
Each month, our expert analysts pull together projections in the week preceding the USDA's WASDE report being published, providing clarity on our supply and demand expectations, with commentary as to why we've predicted what. Watch the webcast now to get ahead of the market.
- Webcast: Brazil-China-US relationship and its impacts on global soybean markets
- Interview Article: Ecuador aiming to double cocoa production in next seven years
- Webcast: October 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
- FDA sampling finds milk allergens in four of 52 dairy-free dark chocolate products
- Webcast: US Poultry Market Implications of the COVID-19 Epidemic
- Article: Sustainability Focus - Can the EU cut deforestation from its agri-food sector
- Biostimulants 2020
- Webcast: Price Outlook Implications in the US Soy Markets