We’re expanding our core capabilities and evolving new ways to partner with you. Make sure you follow us at… https://t.co/g1VkE0UlKB
Webcast: July 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
On Friday 10 July, the USDA publishes its July WASDE report, which includes its production forecast for 2020 crop year for US corn, wheat and soybeans. With the 30 June acreage and stock reports showing major shifts, it is high likely the same will be present in the upcoming WASDE report.
Chief Agricultural Economist, Paul Hughes, runs through our projections are ahead of this WASDE report publishing, with regards to the US and other key growing regions.
Each month, our expert analysts pull together projections in the week preceding the USDA's WASDE report being published, providing clarity on our supply and demand expectations, with commentary as to why we've predicted what. Watch the webcast now to get ahead of the market.
- Climate Change and the Impact on Crop Supply- Demand
- Grains and oilseeds under strain
- Special Report: Food & Ag Commodity Inflation
- US lawmaker tables bill to rein EPA’s pesticide regulatory powers
- Global Feed Demand 2023
- Sri Lanka shows phased transition to organics and biofertilizers is vital
- Mixed impacts across the food sector as inflation hits consumer spending
- Europol warns of rising fake pesticide trafficking in EU