Webcast: July 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
On Friday 10 July, the USDA publishes its July WASDE report, which includes its production forecast for 2020 crop year for US corn, wheat and soybeans. With the 30 June acreage and stock reports showing major shifts, it is high likely the same will be present in the upcoming WASDE report.
Chief Agricultural Economist, Paul Hughes, runs through our projections are ahead of this WASDE report publishing, with regards to the US and other key growing regions.
Each month, our expert analysts pull together projections in the week preceding the USDA's WASDE report being published, providing clarity on our supply and demand expectations, with commentary as to why we've predicted what. Watch the webcast now to get ahead of the market.
- The Current and Future Impact of Cell Cultured Meat on the Livestock Industry
- Commercial Seed Markets in Africa 2021
- With innovation and technology, Brazil emerges as a dominant player in global agriculture
- North Dakota Carbon Neutral by 2030 through a Just Transition
- Dicamba global overview and outlook 2021
- White Paper: Carbon Farming
- Post-Brexit divergence between the UK and EU
- Effective Feed Protein Management
Understanding PMI suppliers' delivery times: A widely used indicator of supply delays, capacity constraints and pri… https://t.co/jHqnTK5klb