Webcast: Global Wheat Outlook
IHS Markit has recently released its Global Wheat Outlook, highlighting our latest global market expectations.
With the world's largest wheat producer, EU, facing significant crop size changes, and Russia's wheat production expectations uncertain, it is evident the coronavirus has caused a high impact. Additionally, the US winter wheat crop has shown declining condition ratings with the spring wheat crop off to a late start.
On this webcast, Adriel Cheng, Senior Food Grains Analyst Vice, joins Peter Rohde, President of Client Advisory and Development, to talk through the key topics for the short and long term outlook in the global wheat market.
- Ammonia and the Gas Crisis
- UK swine herd under pressure
- Reporting Sustainability in Agrichemicals
- Market Drivers of Vegetable Oil Prices
- Agricultural Commodities - WASDE Outlook
- Renewable diesel locations planned and under construction
- Vegetable Oils and Volatility
- EU keeps pumping €100 million into tobacco production despite anti-cancer plans