RT @CERAWeek: When looking back on all the worlds transitions, a quote comes to mind: "if you don't remember history, you are condemned to…
Webcast: Global Wheat Outlook
IHS Markit has recently released its Global Wheat Outlook, highlighting our latest global market expectations.
With the world's largest wheat producer, EU, facing significant crop size changes, and Russia's wheat production expectations uncertain, it is evident the coronavirus has caused a high impact. Additionally, the US winter wheat crop has shown declining condition ratings with the spring wheat crop off to a late start.
On this webcast, Adriel Cheng, Senior Food Grains Analyst Vice, joins Peter Rohde, President of Client Advisory and Development, to talk through the key topics for the short and long term outlook in the global wheat market.
- US blocks selection of Nigeria’s Okonjo-Iweala to lead WTO
- Whitepaper: COVID-19 and Brexit Impacts on the UK Food Supply Chain this Winter
- Webcast: US-China Phase One Trade - Interim 2020 Progress Report
- USDA to solicit information on cell-based meat and poultry products prior to rulemaking
- Webcast: Brazil-China-US relationship and its impacts on global soybean markets
- Interview Article: Ecuador aiming to double cocoa production in next seven years
- Webcast: October 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
- FDA sampling finds milk allergens in four of 52 dairy-free dark chocolate products