Webcast: Global Wheat Outlook
IHS Markit has recently released its Global Wheat Outlook, highlighting our latest global market expectations.
With the world's largest wheat producer, EU, facing significant crop size changes, and Russia's wheat production expectations uncertain, it is evident the coronavirus has caused a high impact. Additionally, the US winter wheat crop has shown declining condition ratings with the spring wheat crop off to a late start.
On this webcast, Adriel Cheng, Senior Food Grains Analyst Vice, joins Peter Rohde, President of Client Advisory and Development, to talk through the key topics for the short and long term outlook in the global wheat market.
- The Current and Future Impact of Cell Cultured Meat on the Livestock Industry
- Commercial Seed Markets in Africa 2021
- With innovation and technology, Brazil emerges as a dominant player in global agriculture
- North Dakota Carbon Neutral by 2030 through a Just Transition
- Dicamba global overview and outlook 2021
- White Paper: Carbon Farming
- Post-Brexit divergence between the UK and EU
- Effective Feed Protein Management
Understanding PMI suppliers' delivery times: A widely used indicator of supply delays, capacity constraints and pri… https://t.co/jHqnTK5klb