Webcast: Global Wheat Outlook
IHS Markit has recently released its Global Wheat Outlook, highlighting our latest global market expectations.
With the world's largest wheat producer, EU, facing significant crop size changes, and Russia's wheat production expectations uncertain, it is evident the coronavirus has caused a high impact. Additionally, the US winter wheat crop has shown declining condition ratings with the spring wheat crop off to a late start.
On this webcast, Adriel Cheng, Senior Food Grains Analyst Vice, joins Peter Rohde, President of Client Advisory and Development, to talk through the key topics for the short and long term outlook in the global wheat market.
- Food & Ag Policy Briefing 7 June
- Article: Can the EU meet its new 25% organic target?
- Article: Peruvian ginger exports maintain strong growth
- Article: High price difference between pecan halves and pieces still holds
- Article: Bayer seals settlements on glyphosate and dicamba litigation
- Article: June - sustainability focus
- Webcast: US Hogs and Pork Market Outlook
- Article: French public health body calls for tighter regulation of unhealthy food adverts