This recognition reaffirms our commitment to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and apprec… https://t.co/pb1thbNdFT
Webcast: Global Wheat Outlook
IHS Markit has recently released its Global Wheat Outlook, highlighting our latest global market expectations.
With the world's largest wheat producer, EU, facing significant crop size changes, and Russia's wheat production expectations uncertain, it is evident the coronavirus has caused a high impact. Additionally, the US winter wheat crop has shown declining condition ratings with the spring wheat crop off to a late start.
On this webcast, Adriel Cheng, Senior Food Grains Analyst Vice, joins Peter Rohde, President of Client Advisory and Development, to talk through the key topics for the short and long term outlook in the global wheat market.
- China’s take on new breeding techniques and GM crops, and its implication
- The global insect pheromones market sees major growth amid rising acceptance of sustainable agricultural practices
- Digital Ag review 2021: Covid-19 and climate change emerge as catalysts
- New seed varieties are crucial to combat African hunger
- The future of alternative proteins: Implications for the meat industry and farmland use
- The US is shrinking in importance as a global supplier
- India releases SOP for ag use of drones
- Drivers of agribusiness farm economics
[2/2] Formed through representation from our global affinity networks, each of our regions, and key business areas,… https://t.co/0rkUi3Vqx4