Webcast: Brazil-China-US relationship and its impacts on global soybean markets
The relationship between China, Brazil and the US when it comes to the global soybean market outlook is critical, as a considerable increase in demand is expected from China, and Brazil and the US will compete to satisfy this.
The timing of this demand surge is critically important, whether Brazil could fulfill this in early 2021, or is there a possibility that we could see record large soybean exports out of the US.
Analysis of the latest US soybean balance sheet outlook is key to determining whether these developments could create price volatility unseen for a number of years.
In this webcast, Emerson Wohlenberg, Senior Consultant and part of IHS Markit's Agribusiness Consulting group, joins Peter Rohde, Vice President of Client Advisory and Development, to discuss this topic and IHS Markit's expectations of its impacts.
- The Current and Future Impact of Cell Cultured Meat on the Livestock Industry
- Commercial Seed Markets in Africa 2021
- With innovation and technology, Brazil emerges as a dominant player in global agriculture
- North Dakota Carbon Neutral by 2030 through a Just Transition
- Dicamba global overview and outlook 2021
- White Paper: Carbon Farming
- Post-Brexit divergence between the UK and EU
- Effective Feed Protein Management