"The pressures on supply chains are increasing and global disruptions are likely to only get worse as summer approa… https://t.co/vBjQanjkkA
Webcast: Brazil-China-US relationship and its impacts on global soybean markets
The relationship between China, Brazil and the US when it comes to the global soybean market outlook is critical, as a considerable increase in demand is expected from China, and Brazil and the US will compete to satisfy this.
The timing of this demand surge is critically important, whether Brazil could fulfill this in early 2021, or is there a possibility that we could see record large soybean exports out of the US.
Analysis of the latest US soybean balance sheet outlook is key to determining whether these developments could create price volatility unseen for a number of years.
In this webcast, Emerson Wohlenberg, Senior Consultant and part of IHS Markit's Agribusiness Consulting group, joins Peter Rohde, Vice President of Client Advisory and Development, to discuss this topic and IHS Markit's expectations of its impacts.
- Effective Feed Protein Management
- Biofertilizers 2021
- Innovations in Crop Science 2021
- EU Hemp Market
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
- Possible winners and losers in the volatile apple juice market
- Agri-food giants demand EU rejects restrictions on labelling dairy alternatives
- Sen. Boozman predicts chamber will ‘get a lot of good things done’ on ag policy in 2021