[3/3] Tim Vallin, VP, Technology is currently Chair of Pride at IHS Markit LGBT+ network & a member of the firm's d… https://t.co/eLF03e534o
Webcast: Brazil-China-US relationship and its impacts on global soybean markets
The relationship between China, Brazil and the US when it comes to the global soybean market outlook is critical, as a considerable increase in demand is expected from China, and Brazil and the US will compete to satisfy this.
The timing of this demand surge is critically important, whether Brazil could fulfill this in early 2021, or is there a possibility that we could see record large soybean exports out of the US.
Analysis of the latest US soybean balance sheet outlook is key to determining whether these developments could create price volatility unseen for a number of years.
In this webcast, Emerson Wohlenberg, Senior Consultant and part of IHS Markit's Agribusiness Consulting group, joins Peter Rohde, Vice President of Client Advisory and Development, to discuss this topic and IHS Markit's expectations of its impacts.
- OUTLOOK 2021: Assessing the Washington policy landscape
- Webcast: January WASDE Report Expectations from IHS Markit Food and Agricultural Commodities
- The World's Top 40 Ammonia Buyers
- Top 20 Animal Health Products
- Fully Soluble Fertilizers Outlook - rapid market growth in China
- Biopesticides 2021
- Webcast: Our Expectations for the December 2020 WASDE Report from USDA
- Agriculture MEPs back CAP transition deal for 2021-2022