Webcast: Brazil Corn and Soybean Production Forecast 2020
Brazil's position as a major producer of corn and soybean is evident when considering how any production volatility in this market can affect global prices and supply/demand for these commodities. Understanding the size of the crop coming out of Brazil this year can be critical to getting ahead of the market.
IEG Vantage has recently conducted its Brazilian acreage and production survey and released its report, highlighting our latest production projections for the corn and soybean crop in Brazil in 2020.
On this webcast, Bill McCary, Director of
Acreage and Production, joins Peter Rodhe, Vice
President of Client Advisory and Development, to talk through these
projections for the Brazilian crop in detail.
- OUTLOOK 2021: Assessing the Washington policy landscape
- Webcast: January WASDE Report Expectations from IHS Markit Food and Agricultural Commodities
- The World's Top 40 Ammonia Buyers
- Top 20 Animal Health Products
- Fully Soluble Fertilizers Outlook - rapid market growth in China
- Biopesticides 2021
- Webcast: Our Expectations for the December 2020 WASDE Report from USDA
- Agriculture MEPs back CAP transition deal for 2021-2022