Webcast: Brazil Corn and Soybean Production Forecast 2020
Brazil's position as a major producer of corn and soybean is evident when considering how any production volatility in this market can affect global prices and supply/demand for these commodities. Understanding the size of the crop coming out of Brazil this year can be critical to getting ahead of the market.
IEG Vantage has recently conducted its Brazilian acreage and production survey and released its report, highlighting our latest production projections for the corn and soybean crop in Brazil in 2020.
On this webcast, Bill McCary, Director of
Acreage and Production, joins Peter Rodhe, Vice
President of Client Advisory and Development, to talk through these
projections for the Brazilian crop in detail.
- Webcast: Brazil-China-US relationship and its impacts on global soybean markets
- Interview Article: Ecuador aiming to double cocoa production in next seven years
- Webcast: October 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
- FDA sampling finds milk allergens in four of 52 dairy-free dark chocolate products
- Webcast: US Poultry Market Implications of the COVID-19 Epidemic
- Article: Sustainability Focus - Can the EU cut deforestation from its agri-food sector
- Biostimulants 2020
- Webcast: Price Outlook Implications in the US Soy Markets