The worldwide PMI surveys indicated a strengthening of global economic growth in July, led by rebounding activity f… https://t.co/mfRsfNddoh
Webcast: Brazil Corn and Soybean Production Forecast 2020
Brazil's position as a major producer of corn and soybean is evident when considering how any production volatility in this market can affect global prices and supply/demand for these commodities. Understanding the size of the crop coming out of Brazil this year can be critical to getting ahead of the market.
IEG Vantage has recently conducted its Brazilian acreage and production survey and released its report, highlighting our latest production projections for the corn and soybean crop in Brazil in 2020.
On this webcast, Bill McCary, Director of
Acreage and Production, joins Peter Rodhe, Vice
President of Client Advisory and Development, to talk through these
projections for the Brazilian crop in detail.
- Article Food and Ag Policy Briefing 11 August
- Article: Halloumi GI row erupts as Cyprus blocks ratification of EU-Canada FTA
- Article: Elanco and Bayer - Animal heath’s largest ever acquisition is a done deal
- Article: Latin American agchem sector coping with first Covid wave but wary of a second
- Webcast: August 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
- Article: Russian soft drinks industry asks for aid to maintain production
- Article: Vietnamese frozen loins of skipjack tuna to Europe at zero duty
- Article: Rise in Indian cumin seed price