Can the 90-day sprint to try to untangle the gigantic snags in global trade work? Read the insightful op-ed from… https://t.co/pt5EonKu6U
Webcast: Brazil Corn and Soybean Production Forecast 2020
Brazil's position as a major producer of corn and soybean is evident when considering how any production volatility in this market can affect global prices and supply/demand for these commodities. Understanding the size of the crop coming out of Brazil this year can be critical to getting ahead of the market.
IEG Vantage has recently conducted its Brazilian acreage and production survey and released its report, highlighting our latest production projections for the corn and soybean crop in Brazil in 2020.
On this webcast, Bill McCary, Director of
Acreage and Production, joins Peter Rodhe, Vice
President of Client Advisory and Development, to talk through these
projections for the Brazilian crop in detail.
- Agriculture interests press Congress to tackle shipping delays
- US ag exporters demand Biden administration crack down on ocean freight carriers found profiteering on COVID-19
- Ammonia and the Gas Crisis
- UK swine herd under pressure
- Reporting Sustainability in Agrichemicals
- Market Drivers of Vegetable Oil Prices
- Agricultural Commodities - WASDE Outlook
- Renewable diesel locations planned and under construction