Webcast: Brazil Corn and Soybean Production Forecast 2020
Brazil's position as a major producer of corn and soybean is evident when considering how any production volatility in this market can affect global prices and supply/demand for these commodities. Understanding the size of the crop coming out of Brazil this year can be critical to getting ahead of the market.
IEG Vantage has recently conducted its Brazilian acreage and production survey and released its report, highlighting our latest production projections for the corn and soybean crop in Brazil in 2020.
On this webcast, Bill McCary, Director of
Acreage and Production, joins Peter Rodhe, Vice
President of Client Advisory and Development, to talk through these
projections for the Brazilian crop in detail.
- Digital agriculture - traversing the intrinsic vs novelty value of emerging technologies
- Podcast: Covid-19 Update (28 May)
- Article: COVID-19 will hit Indian sugar and ethanol sector
- Article: Milk collection increases among Brazil’s largest companies
- Article: EU-UK trade negotiations - both parties need to listen to one another
- Article: Food and Ag Policy Briefing 25 May
- Special Report: How animal care industry leaders are working to drive growth
- Podcast: Covid-19 Update (26 May)
Week Ahead Economic Preview: Week of 25 May 2020 The week ahead sees a fresh estimate of US GDP in the first quart… https://t.co/Pg71N4803t