Webcast: August 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
On Wednesday 12 August, the USDA publishes its August WASDE report, which is a particularly impactful report and widely anticipated, due to the inclusion of the USDA's yield forecasts for the 2019/2020 crop year for US corn, wheat and soybeans.
Chief Agricultural Economist, Paul Hughes, runs through what IHS Markit's projections are for these crops ahead of this WASDE report publishing, with regards to the US and other key growing regions.
Each month, our expert analysts pull together projections in the week preceding the USDA's WASDE report being published, providing clarity on our supply and demand expectations, with commentary as to why we've predicted what. Watch the webcast now to get ahead of the market.
- Ammonia and the Gas Crisis
- UK swine herd under pressure
- Reporting Sustainability in Agrichemicals
- Market Drivers of Vegetable Oil Prices
- Agricultural Commodities - WASDE Outlook
- Renewable diesel locations planned and under construction
- Vegetable Oils and Volatility
- EU keeps pumping €100 million into tobacco production despite anti-cancer plans