Webcast: August 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
On Wednesday 12 August, the USDA publishes its August WASDE report, which is a particularly impactful report and widely anticipated, due to the inclusion of the USDA's yield forecasts for the 2019/2020 crop year for US corn, wheat and soybeans.
Chief Agricultural Economist, Paul Hughes, runs through what IHS Markit's projections are for these crops ahead of this WASDE report publishing, with regards to the US and other key growing regions.
Each month, our expert analysts pull together projections in the week preceding the USDA's WASDE report being published, providing clarity on our supply and demand expectations, with commentary as to why we've predicted what. Watch the webcast now to get ahead of the market.
- Senate appropriators issue FY21 spending plan for USDA, FDA
- Webcast: US Hogs and Poultry Margin Impacts of High Corn and Soybean Meal Prices
- Wildfires: Impact on the Australian and Californian agricultural industries
- Webcast: Pre-WASDE Expectations and IHS Markit November Crop Report
- Booming Italian frozen food sales
- US says EU’s Farm to Fork Strategy could leave 185 million people hungry
- US blocks selection of Nigeria’s Okonjo-Iweala to lead WTO
- Whitepaper: COVID-19 and Brexit Impacts on the UK Food Supply Chain this Winter