Webcast: August 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
On Wednesday 12 August, the USDA publishes its August WASDE report, which is a particularly impactful report and widely anticipated, due to the inclusion of the USDA's yield forecasts for the 2019/2020 crop year for US corn, wheat and soybeans.
Chief Agricultural Economist, Paul Hughes, runs through what IHS Markit's projections are for these crops ahead of this WASDE report publishing, with regards to the US and other key growing regions.
Each month, our expert analysts pull together projections in the week preceding the USDA's WASDE report being published, providing clarity on our supply and demand expectations, with commentary as to why we've predicted what. Watch the webcast now to get ahead of the market.
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
- Possible winners and losers in the volatile apple juice market
- Agri-food giants demand EU rejects restrictions on labelling dairy alternatives
- Sen. Boozman predicts chamber will ‘get a lot of good things done’ on ag policy in 2021
- Webcast: Expectations from Washington DC on A Trade and Policy Landscape
- Outlook 2021: A critical year for the European Commission’s plan for a sustainable food system
- OUTLOOK 2021: Assessing the Washington policy landscape
- Webcast: January WASDE Report Expectations from IHS Markit Food and Agricultural Commodities