Power demand is coming back in China after an unprecedented drop during the COVID-19 lockdown. “Home Isolation” s… https://t.co/pexUwYpU1t
Vlog: African Swine Fever 2020
ASF is currently the most important threat to the pig industry worldwide. At present, there is no effective vaccine or treatment for ASF, and control is based on containing outbreaks through biosecurity measures and the stamping out of infected and in-contact animals.
Animal Pharm have teamed up with Scotland-based animal health consultancy Ingentium to carry out a comprehensive review of ASF, producing a special report. The following webcast offers an overview of the reports key take-aways.
- Agriculture and biofuels - a transition in process
- COVID-19 - Animal health companies react to unfamiliar and tough circumstances
- Food and Ag Policy Briefing March 2020
- Article: Russia steps up efforts to maintain food security amid Covid-19
- Article: Identifying Covid-19 misinformation in the sugar market
- COVID-19: How the various agri-industrial sectors are responding
- Blog: African Swine Fever spread prompts vaccines search
- Special Report: Disruptors and Innovators 2020