Vlog: African Swine Fever 2020
ASF is currently the most important threat to the pig industry worldwide. At present, there is no effective vaccine or treatment for ASF, and control is based on containing outbreaks through biosecurity measures and the stamping out of infected and in-contact animals.
Animal Pharm have teamed up with Scotland-based animal health consultancy Ingentium to carry out a comprehensive review of ASF, producing a special report. The following webcast offers an overview of the reports key take-aways.
- UK swine herd under pressure
- Reporting Sustainability in Agrichemicals
- Market Drivers of Vegetable Oil Prices
- Renewable diesel locations planned and under construction
- Vegetable Oils and Volatility
- EU keeps pumping €100 million into tobacco production despite anti-cancer plans
- Biologicals Innovation
- The Current and Future Impact of Cell Cultured Meat on the Livestock Industry