Vlog: African Swine Fever 2020
ASF is currently the most important threat to the pig industry worldwide. At present, there is no effective vaccine or treatment for ASF, and control is based on containing outbreaks through biosecurity measures and the stamping out of infected and in-contact animals.
Animal Pharm have teamed up with Scotland-based animal health consultancy Ingentium to carry out a comprehensive review of ASF, producing a special report. The following webcast offers an overview of the reports key take-aways.
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
- Possible winners and losers in the volatile apple juice market
- Agri-food giants demand EU rejects restrictions on labelling dairy alternatives
- Sen. Boozman predicts chamber will ‘get a lot of good things done’ on ag policy in 2021
- Webcast: Expectations from Washington DC on A Trade and Policy Landscape
- Outlook 2021: A critical year for the European Commission’s plan for a sustainable food system
- OUTLOOK 2021: Assessing the Washington policy landscape
- Webcast: January WASDE Report Expectations from IHS Markit Food and Agricultural Commodities