Vlog: African Swine Fever 2020
ASF is currently the most important threat to the pig industry worldwide. At present, there is no effective vaccine or treatment for ASF, and control is based on containing outbreaks through biosecurity measures and the stamping out of infected and in-contact animals.
Animal Pharm have teamed up with Scotland-based animal health consultancy Ingentium to carry out a comprehensive review of ASF, producing a special report. The following webcast offers an overview of the reports key take-aways.
- Article: Sustainability Focus - Can the EU cut deforestation from its agri-food sector
- Webcast: Price Outlook Implications in the US Soy Markets
- Interview: “To get financing to cocoa farmers, you need to organize the data”
- Article: Perdue assures state ag chiefs that a CFAP 2 effort is coming
- Article: EU trade chief’s resignation sparks race to fill role
- Article: Scotland passes law to keep CAP policies after Brexit
- Webcast: Projecting US Crop Production and Yield Expectations for 2020
- Article: Our intention is to share weather-related risks with farmers
IHS Markit is a huge proponent that infrastructure & data will help support & propel the growth & scalability of de… https://t.co/KGumtoK7pr