COVID-19 vaccines are likely to drive lasting change in vaccine trade as they become a key factor in global diploma… https://t.co/Gz8Y5dr6hY
Visit us at ISPOR 2017 Glasgow!
We are pleased to announce that we will be at the 20th Annual ISPOR European Congress, 4-8 November, in Glasgow. Please do look out for members of our team to learn about our new Connect platform, our industry solutions, extensive thought leadership, and recent product developments.
You will likely find us at booth 313 providing demos of our exciting new product, PriceCurrents, produced jointly with Context Matters. Utilizing the best of our pricing data, and Context Matters' comprehensive policy tracking, PriceCurrents enables you to understand how HTA decisions (and data points within those decisions) shape the pricing of assets within a therapeutic group and to draw meaningful comparisons across countries, products, prices and HTA agencies.
If you would prefer, request a meeting with us ahead of time by emailing us at ECR@ihsmarkit.com.
We'll be blogging and tweeting from the event so stay tuned!
Gustav Ando is the Director of the Life Sciences practice at IHS Markit
Posted 1 November 2017
- What the Aduhelm backlash may mean for pharma pricing in the ‘new normal’
- Vaccine trade becomes a key factor in global diplomacy
- Germany’s ESG Law: A case study for new pharma pricing model
- Canada's PMPRB reform delays add uncertainty
- Industry hopes dashed after EU compromises to squeeze through cross border HTA agreement
- Delytact: The world's first oncolytic virotherapy for brain cancer
- Reimbursement outcomes for combination therapies in breast cancer
- Northern Ireland: A case study for drug pricing controls vs free pricing
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Are you ready for what's next? Fast-evolving trends are part of the increasingly complicated factors impacting pric… https://t.co/fXCJRwWnio
The government of Canada has once again decided to delay implementation of the major drug pricing reforms that were… https://t.co/iIxnCAw8dU