Revisions to Brazil's drug price framework are coming - what's included and what's missing? Our analysts provide th… https://t.co/8s17gnKCXf
Visit us at ISPOR 2017 Glasgow!
We are pleased to announce that we will be at the 20th Annual ISPOR European Congress, 4-8 November, in Glasgow. Please do look out for members of our team to learn about our new Connect platform, our industry solutions, extensive thought leadership, and recent product developments.
You will likely find us at booth 313 providing demos of our exciting new product, PriceCurrents, produced jointly with Context Matters. Utilizing the best of our pricing data, and Context Matters' comprehensive policy tracking, PriceCurrents enables you to understand how HTA decisions (and data points within those decisions) shape the pricing of assets within a therapeutic group and to draw meaningful comparisons across countries, products, prices and HTA agencies.
If you would prefer, request a meeting with us ahead of time by emailing us at ECR@ihsmarkit.com.
We'll be blogging and tweeting from the event so stay tuned!
Gustav Ando is the Director of the Life Sciences practice at IHS Markit
Posted 1 November 2017
- Brazil finally edges towards first drug pricing reform after two years – is it a missed opportunity?
- Will IRP upend Czech orphan drug reforms?
- Variations on an IRP theme: How payers are repurposing pricing policies for new categories of medicines
- Pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors jointly top global PMI ranking for first time
- Will physicians become more difficult to find in America?
- California's Medicaid pharmacy "carve-out" set to boost state's negotiating power, introduce IRP for drugs
- Trend towards HTA collaboration boosts need for data
- Barriers to market access for innovative medicines increase in the COVID era
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Major changes to Czech P&R regulations for orphan and high-cost drugs set to expand access. What role will IRP play… https://t.co/bQcVCG5jut