India's new clinical trial rules establish an accelerated pathway for new drug approvals, but affordability remains… https://t.co/uhVXDZGLfr
Visit us at ISPOR 2017 Glasgow!
We are pleased to announce that we will be at the 20th Annual ISPOR European Congress, 4-8 November, in Glasgow. Please do look out for members of our team to learn about our new Connect platform, our industry solutions, extensive thought leadership, and recent product developments.
You will likely find us at booth 313 providing demos of our exciting new product, PriceCurrents, produced jointly with Context Matters. Utilizing the best of our pricing data, and Context Matters' comprehensive policy tracking, PriceCurrents enables you to understand how HTA decisions (and data points within those decisions) shape the pricing of assets within a therapeutic group and to draw meaningful comparisons across countries, products, prices and HTA agencies.
If you would prefer, request a meeting with us ahead of time by emailing us at ECR@ihsmarkit.com.
We'll be blogging and tweeting from the event so stay tuned!
Gustav Ando is the Director of the Life Sciences practice at IHS Markit
Posted 1 November 2017
- India issues new clinical trial rules to expedite new drug approvals
- Medicare X
- Pharmacare for all in Canada: Unlikely proposal to imminent threat
- Accuracy check: Norwegian health expenditure data
- Budget impact of passing a share of negotiated manufacturer rebates to patients at POS
- United States experience dramatic shift in public share of healthcare spending
- Population health outcomes of American patients under different drug access conditions
- Improving Access to Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder among the Commercially-insured US Population
Democrats explore creative ways to expand health insurance access with Medicare X https://t.co/kAsNBvtiuz
The creation of the Canadian Drug Agency and Pharmacare could mean big changes for drug prices https://t.co/8uMsHLXiAE