Visit us at ISPOR 2017 Glasgow!
We are pleased to announce that we will be at the 20th Annual ISPOR European Congress, 4-8 November, in Glasgow. Please do look out for members of our team to learn about our new Connect platform, our industry solutions, extensive thought leadership, and recent product developments.
You will likely find us at booth 313 providing demos of our exciting new product, PriceCurrents, produced jointly with Context Matters. Utilizing the best of our pricing data, and Context Matters' comprehensive policy tracking, PriceCurrents enables you to understand how HTA decisions (and data points within those decisions) shape the pricing of assets within a therapeutic group and to draw meaningful comparisons across countries, products, prices and HTA agencies.
If you would prefer, request a meeting with us ahead of time by emailing us at ECR@ihsmarkit.com.
We'll be blogging and tweeting from the event so stay tuned!
Gustav Ando is the Director of the Life Sciences practice at IHS Markit
Posted 1 November 2017
- US tariffs likely to mostly affect US generics makers
- The economic impact of diagnosed diabetes
- Barricading the front door: A look at Colombia’s moves toward value-based pricing
- Risk-sharing as a path forward for Mexico
- On the road to HTA harmonization in Europe
- The impact of Medicare coverage for anti-obesity interventions
- National Academies report adds fuel to fire in raging US drug pricing debates
- Amsterdam triumphs: Is the Netherlands a Trojan horse for pricing and drug approval reform in Europe?