Visit us at ISPOR 2017 Glasgow!
We are pleased to announce that we will be at the 20th Annual ISPOR European Congress, 4-8 November, in Glasgow. Please do look out for members of our team to learn about our new Connect platform, our industry solutions, extensive thought leadership, and recent product developments.
You will likely find us at booth 313 providing demos of our exciting new product, PriceCurrents, produced jointly with Context Matters. Utilizing the best of our pricing data, and Context Matters' comprehensive policy tracking, PriceCurrents enables you to understand how HTA decisions (and data points within those decisions) shape the pricing of assets within a therapeutic group and to draw meaningful comparisons across countries, products, prices and HTA agencies.
If you would prefer, request a meeting with us ahead of time by emailing us at ECR@ihsmarkit.com.
We'll be blogging and tweeting from the event so stay tuned!
Gustav Ando is the Director of the Life Sciences practice at IHS Markit
Posted 1 November 2017
- United States experience dramatic shift in public share of healthcare spending
- Population health outcomes of American patients under different drug access conditions
- Improving Access to Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder among the Commercially-insured US Population
- Humira faces up to intense biosimilar competition
- 2018 ISPOR Europe research on IRP
- Our pricing and reimbursement research presented at ISPOR Europe
- ISPOR Europe 2018 Barcelona
- Rapid changes in the global IRP environment
International reference pricing of pharmaceuticals: Apply liberally or use sparingly? See our research from… https://t.co/d7R2S7KZVJ
We are at ISPOR Europe 2018 in Barcelona, Spain! Come see our posters tomorrow at 8:30 PHP359 and PHP48