South Korean drug makers have seen several high-profile setbacks in recent months. What does this mean for overseas… https://t.co/HGl2jUJ7qw
Visit us at ISPOR 2017 Glasgow!
We are pleased to announce that we will be at the 20th Annual ISPOR European Congress, 4-8 November, in Glasgow. Please do look out for members of our team to learn about our new Connect platform, our industry solutions, extensive thought leadership, and recent product developments.
You will likely find us at booth 313 providing demos of our exciting new product, PriceCurrents, produced jointly with Context Matters. Utilizing the best of our pricing data, and Context Matters' comprehensive policy tracking, PriceCurrents enables you to understand how HTA decisions (and data points within those decisions) shape the pricing of assets within a therapeutic group and to draw meaningful comparisons across countries, products, prices and HTA agencies.
If you would prefer, request a meeting with us ahead of time by emailing us at ECR@ihsmarkit.com.
We'll be blogging and tweeting from the event so stay tuned!
Gustav Ando is the Director of the Life Sciences practice at IHS Markit
Posted 1 November 2017
- Ten-year Medicare budget impact of increased coverage for anti-obesity intervention
- South Korean pharma dreams struggle
- The economic burden of elevated blood glucose levels in 2017 in the United States
- Taking the pulse of international reference pricing
- Irish green credentials fail on pharmaceutical waste exports
- Canada makes history in basketball and Pharmacare
- Inconsistent application of pricing policies in China contributes to pockets of high prices
- Argentina announces innovative reimbursement deal for Spinraza
Expanding Medicare coverage to both lifestyle interventions and medication could lead to long-term reductions in he… https://t.co/jWE2HoDMGH
The total economic burden associated with elevated blood glucose levels in the United States reached nearly $404 bi… https://t.co/2bnmrXuBRO