China’s massive investment in biotech over the last couple of years has the potential to be a gamechanger for multi… https://t.co/DsbxEUtzRb
Visit us at ISPOR 2017 Glasgow!
We are pleased to announce that we will be at the 20th Annual ISPOR European Congress, 4-8 November, in Glasgow. Please do look out for members of our team to learn about our new Connect platform, our industry solutions, extensive thought leadership, and recent product developments.
You will likely find us at booth 313 providing demos of our exciting new product, PriceCurrents, produced jointly with Context Matters. Utilizing the best of our pricing data, and Context Matters' comprehensive policy tracking, PriceCurrents enables you to understand how HTA decisions (and data points within those decisions) shape the pricing of assets within a therapeutic group and to draw meaningful comparisons across countries, products, prices and HTA agencies.
If you would prefer, request a meeting with us ahead of time by emailing us at ECR@ihsmarkit.com.
We'll be blogging and tweeting from the event so stay tuned!
Gustav Ando is the Director of the Life Sciences practice at IHS Markit
Posted 1 November 2017
- Market access in China: An increasingly dynamic environment
- Pfizer and BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine
- Mixed news on COVID19 vaccines: COVID-19 R&D tracker
- Innovation in Japan’s regenerative sector
- US drug prices could be drastically impacted by Most Favored Nation executive order
- Global healthcare spend to remain stable
- The pandemic pricing dilemma: A COVID-19 vaccine at-cost or for profit?
- US school re-opening decisions in a pandemic environment are complex – data can help
Pfizer and BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine demonstrates over 90% efficacy as hope builds for an early end to the pandem… https://t.co/7oajgLXB0B
Register from the latest on the progression of the pandemic and the future that lies ahead of us from our Vice Pres… https://t.co/GiqhM1V318