Following the developments of Pharmacare in Canada as it breaks new ground with a universal, publicly-funded drug p… https://t.co/JLRHINcov1
Visit us at ISPOR 2017 Glasgow!
We are pleased to announce that we will be at the 20th Annual ISPOR European Congress, 4-8 November, in Glasgow. Please do look out for members of our team to learn about our new Connect platform, our industry solutions, extensive thought leadership, and recent product developments.
You will likely find us at booth 313 providing demos of our exciting new product, PriceCurrents, produced jointly with Context Matters. Utilizing the best of our pricing data, and Context Matters' comprehensive policy tracking, PriceCurrents enables you to understand how HTA decisions (and data points within those decisions) shape the pricing of assets within a therapeutic group and to draw meaningful comparisons across countries, products, prices and HTA agencies.
If you would prefer, request a meeting with us ahead of time by emailing us at ECR@ihsmarkit.com.
We'll be blogging and tweeting from the event so stay tuned!
Gustav Ando is the Director of the Life Sciences practice at IHS Markit
Posted 1 November 2017
- Canada makes history in basketball and Pharmacare
- Inconsistent application of pricing policies in China contributes to pockets of high prices
- Argentina announces innovative reimbursement deal for Spinraza
- Laying the Foundations of Pharmacare in Canada
- New payment-by-results and payback regulations for Bulgaria
- Zolgensma may be a potential game-changer for SMA
- India issues new clinical trial rules to expedite new drug approvals
- Medicare X
Drug pricing is a universal issue, and despite China’s efforts to rein in drug prices, pockets of high prices persi… https://t.co/8UxinWn28K
As a new one-off gene therapy for SMA nears the US market, effective pricing will be crucial in ensuring sustainabl… https://t.co/H7NpYRf7pg