As if one pandemic was not enough to manage, there are new Ebola Cases reported in Guinea and the Democratic Republ… https://t.co/d6aR2iPqFK
Visit us at ISPOR 2017 Glasgow!
We are pleased to announce that we will be at the 20th Annual ISPOR European Congress, 4-8 November, in Glasgow. Please do look out for members of our team to learn about our new Connect platform, our industry solutions, extensive thought leadership, and recent product developments.
You will likely find us at booth 313 providing demos of our exciting new product, PriceCurrents, produced jointly with Context Matters. Utilizing the best of our pricing data, and Context Matters' comprehensive policy tracking, PriceCurrents enables you to understand how HTA decisions (and data points within those decisions) shape the pricing of assets within a therapeutic group and to draw meaningful comparisons across countries, products, prices and HTA agencies.
If you would prefer, request a meeting with us ahead of time by emailing us at ECR@ihsmarkit.com.
We'll be blogging and tweeting from the event so stay tuned!
Gustav Ando is the Director of the Life Sciences practice at IHS Markit
Posted 1 November 2017
- Ebola outbreaks in Guinea and DRC draw rapid response
- China: Pharma in the year of the Ox
- Healthcare spend going up in Q1 forecast round but risks remain elevated
- US drug prices rise over 4% in 2021 reversing multi-year trend of slowed growth
- Pharma and healthcare top 10: What to expect in 2021 and beyond
- EU countries make inroads in COVID-19 vaccination race even as supply concerns linger
- COVID19 Research and Development Tracker: Vaccine rollouts, dosing controversies and new strains
- ESG criteria in tendering landscape shows wide variation between top-5 European countries
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Overall, prospects for the pharma industry in China look very promising, with total health spend and pharmaceutical… https://t.co/eRZskFjVLZ