Visit us at ISPOR 2017 Glasgow!
We are pleased to announce that we will be at the 20th Annual ISPOR European Congress, 4-8 November, in Glasgow. Please do look out for members of our team to learn about our new Connect platform, our industry solutions, extensive thought leadership, and recent product developments.
You will likely find us at booth 313 providing demos of our exciting new product, PriceCurrents, produced jointly with Context Matters. Utilizing the best of our pricing data, and Context Matters' comprehensive policy tracking, PriceCurrents enables you to understand how HTA decisions (and data points within those decisions) shape the pricing of assets within a therapeutic group and to draw meaningful comparisons across countries, products, prices and HTA agencies.
If you would prefer, request a meeting with us ahead of time by emailing us at ECR@ihsmarkit.com.
We'll be blogging and tweeting from the event so stay tuned!
Gustav Ando is the Director of the Life Sciences practice at IHS Markit
Posted 1 November 2017
- Culture shift at Takeda a sign of things to come
- Nevermore ignore the role of digital health in health decision making
- ISPOR 2018 Baltimore
- Trump speech on drug prices: Much ado about nothing
- Drug supply shortages in Germany
- Impact of passing through rebates at the POS for diabetes medicines
- US tariffs likely to mostly affect US generics makers
- The economic impact of diagnosed diabetes
Population growth, less arable land, and sustainability driving demand for controlled-release fertilizers. China a… https://t.co/UyZcz0nUEZ