Visit us at ISPOR 2015 Milan! Booth 1015
The IHS Life Sciences team is pleased to announce that we will have a strong presence at the ISPOR 18th European Congress in Milan, 9-11 November 2015. Come by booth #1015 to meet members of our team and learn about our solutions and latest research.
We will be displaying 6 posters in the poster presentation area.
Poster Session III: Tuesday, 10 November
Poster Display Hours: 08:45 - 13:45
Poster Author Discussion Hour: 12:45 - 13:45
• Quantitative assessment of Canadian provincial public funding decisions for oncology drugs following PCODR economic evaluations for 2013 AND 2014 by Praful Mehta, Margaret Labban, Milena Izmirlieva, and Gustav Ando (PHP207) Poster location H6
• Prices changes for patent-protected innovative drugs in the top five EU pharmaceutical markets by Floriane Reinaud and Gustav Ando (PHP13) Poster location A13
• Have Infliximab discounted prices in Norway had an impact on prices around the world? by Floriane Reinaud and Gustav Ando (PHP23) poster location A23
• The expansion of use of discounted prices for international reference pricing purposes by Gustav Ando, Cameron Lockwood , Milena Izmirlieva, and Anne-Charlotte Honore (PHP29) Poster location A29
• The evolution of HTA as a coverage decision-making took in the Middle East and North Africa region by Cecilia Chui, Maria McGee, Tania Rodrigues, Cameron Lockwood, and Gustav Ando (PHP210) Poster location H9
• Romania's new HTA system: What progress have innovative drugs made under the points-based system so far? by Brendan Melck (PHP245) Poster location I11
We will be stories to the blog as well as tweeting @IHS4LifeSciences. We look forward to seeing you in Milan.
Gustav Ando is the director of life sciences at IHS
Posted 30 October 2015
- Taking the pulse of international reference pricing
- Irish green credentials fail on pharmaceutical waste exports
- Canada makes history in basketball and Pharmacare
- Inconsistent application of pricing policies in China contributes to pockets of high prices
- Argentina announces innovative reimbursement deal for Spinraza
- Laying the Foundations of Pharmacare in Canada
- New payment-by-results and payback regulations for Bulgaria
- Zolgensma may be a potential game-changer for SMA