Pfizer and BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine demonstrates over 90% efficacy as hope builds for an early end to the pandem… https://t.co/7oajgLXB0B
Visit us at ISPOR 2015 Milan! Booth 1015
The IHS Life Sciences team is pleased to announce that we will have a strong presence at the ISPOR 18th European Congress in Milan, 9-11 November 2015. Come by booth #1015 to meet members of our team and learn about our solutions and latest research.
We will be displaying 6 posters in the poster presentation area.
Poster Session III: Tuesday, 10 November
Poster Display Hours: 08:45 - 13:45
Poster Author Discussion Hour: 12:45 - 13:45
• Quantitative assessment of Canadian provincial public funding decisions for oncology drugs following PCODR economic evaluations for 2013 AND 2014 by Praful Mehta, Margaret Labban, Milena Izmirlieva, and Gustav Ando (PHP207) Poster location H6
• Prices changes for patent-protected innovative drugs in the top five EU pharmaceutical markets by Floriane Reinaud and Gustav Ando (PHP13) Poster location A13
• Have Infliximab discounted prices in Norway had an impact on prices around the world? by Floriane Reinaud and Gustav Ando (PHP23) poster location A23
• The expansion of use of discounted prices for international reference pricing purposes by Gustav Ando, Cameron Lockwood , Milena Izmirlieva, and Anne-Charlotte Honore (PHP29) Poster location A29
• The evolution of HTA as a coverage decision-making took in the Middle East and North Africa region by Cecilia Chui, Maria McGee, Tania Rodrigues, Cameron Lockwood, and Gustav Ando (PHP210) Poster location H9
• Romania's new HTA system: What progress have innovative drugs made under the points-based system so far? by Brendan Melck (PHP245) Poster location I11
We will be stories to the blog as well as tweeting @IHS4LifeSciences. We look forward to seeing you in Milan.
Gustav Ando is the director of life sciences at IHS
Posted 30 October 2015
- Pfizer and BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine
- Mixed news on COVID19 vaccines: COVID-19 R&D tracker
- Innovation in Japan’s regenerative sector
- US drug prices could be drastically impacted by Most Favored Nation executive order
- Global healthcare spend to remain stable
- The pandemic pricing dilemma: A COVID-19 vaccine at-cost or for profit?
- US school re-opening decisions in a pandemic environment are complex – data can help
- Trump resurrects International Reference Pricing (IRP) proposal on pharmaceuticals with executive order
Register from the latest on the progression of the pandemic and the future that lies ahead of us from our Vice Pres… https://t.co/GiqhM1V318
We are expecting major clinical readouts from several key COVID-19 vaccine and therapeutics candidates- our weekly… https://t.co/aIcNOmccrx