Violent prices, demand fragile, fine as China
11 August 2017 Jim Thompson
Update 8/15/2017- This post is no longer available. View additional blog posts for the latest coal news.
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- In adapting to the energy transition, refiners diverge on business and investment strategies
- Global PV inverter market surpassed $9 billion in 2019 following record shipments
- Assessing the impact of a second coronavirus wave on fuel demand
- Managing Cost During Turbulent Times: The Untapped Potential of Data Analytics for Energy Operators
- Mexican OSV market: climbing in thin air
- Grid capability key to bolstering Vietnam’s energy fuel mix target
- Is the worst behind us? Insights into the North America onshore recovery
- Will coronavirus (COVID-19) recovery provide a tailwind for a greener future?