Video: With the right chemical strategy, you are still in the game.
When investing in the multi-billion-dollar chemical industry with many different distinct and unique markets, you need to understand the complexity to evaluate the risk.
How do you screen for new market opportunities and validate your long-term business strategy?
Build a successful strategy, one chemical at a time.
IHS Markit Chemical Economics Handbook (CEH) is an essential tool for business planning and the screening of new investment opportunities by providing strategic research and analysis for over 250 chemical products.
CEH provides a comprehensive five-year outlook including analysis of key industry drivers, producers, applications, trade, prices and supply/demand forecasts.
- Saudi Aramco: the company to watch
- Podcast: December Lithium Market Outlook
- Styrene: The calm before the storm
- Podcast: November Lithium Market Outlook
- Key Strategic Issues Impacting the Global Ethylene Markets
- Video: Chemical Strategic Vision for 2020 and Beyond
- Beyond soybeans: The ripple effect of US-China trade tariffs on agribusiness
- Chemical Asset Capacity Forecasts