Video: With the right chemical strategy, you are still in the game.
When investing in the multi-billion-dollar chemical industry with many different distinct and unique markets, you need to understand the complexity to evaluate the risk.
How do you screen for new market opportunities and validate your long-term business strategy?
Build a successful strategy, one chemical at a time.
IHS Markit Chemical Economics Handbook (CEH) is an essential tool for business planning and the screening of new investment opportunities by providing strategic research and analysis for over 250 chemical products.
CEH provides a comprehensive five-year outlook including analysis of key industry drivers, producers, applications, trade, prices and supply/demand forecasts.
- Life Cycle Analysis- a Process Based Methodology
- Petrochemical industry adapting to a new normal
- Building business value in a new world order
- Podcast: NGL Markets and the Olefins Impact
- Bon appétit: Natural water-soluble polymers in foods and beverages
- The Near-Term Reduction of the North American Advantage for Polyethylene
- How is polymer demand impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Middle East Dilemma
Registration is now open for WSA Online! Join others in the only event addressing critical issues & the latest outl… https://t.co/L4bOHL4WKl