Video: With the right chemical strategy, you are still in the game.
When investing in the multi-billion-dollar chemical industry with many different distinct and unique markets, you need to understand the complexity to evaluate the risk.
How do you screen for new market opportunities and validate your long-term business strategy?
Build a successful strategy, one chemical at a time.
IHS Markit Chemical Economics Handbook (CEH) is an essential tool for business planning and the screening of new investment opportunities by providing strategic research and analysis for over 250 chemical products.
CEH provides a comprehensive five-year outlook including analysis of key industry drivers, producers, applications, trade, prices and supply/demand forecasts.
- The Near-Term Reduction of the North American Advantage for Polyethylene
- How is polymer demand impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Middle East Dilemma
- Impact of Covid-19 and low oil pricing on global chemical markets
- Basic Chemicals - The Curve is Already Flattened!
- Podcast: Olefins Weekly Wrap-Up April 24
- Impact of plastics recycling on the future of energy transition
- Podcast: Olefins Weekly Wrap-Up