Video: With the right chemical strategy, you are still in the game.
When investing in the multi-billion-dollar chemical industry with many different distinct and unique markets, you need to understand the complexity to evaluate the risk.
How do you screen for new market opportunities and validate your long-term business strategy?
Build a successful strategy, one chemical at a time.
IHS Markit Chemical Economics Handbook (CEH) is an essential tool for business planning and the screening of new investment opportunities by providing strategic research and analysis for over 250 chemical products.
CEH provides a comprehensive five-year outlook including analysis of key industry drivers, producers, applications, trade, prices and supply/demand forecasts.
- Worldwide propylene demand to continue outpacing supply
- Offshore wind installation energizes epoxy resins demand
- EU Single-Use Plastic Ban
- Waste Plastic Chemical Recycling via Pyrolysis - Small-Scale vs Large-Scale
- Specialty Chemicals forecast to grow 5% in 2021, 3.5% CAGR to 2026, after a 2.5% COVID-19 induced decline in 2020
- Nylon – Moving into a brave new world
- Four Key Groups to Lead Circular Plastics Transition
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration