BASF slashes forecast on poor November results https://t.co/CQcRJJLo7R
Video: Trends and developments in the paints and coatings industry
07 June 2016 Eric Linak
Eric Linak, Director, Resins and Coatings, IHS, addresses the following questions:
- What are the latest developments in the low VOC technology?
- What are the latest developments in the powder coatings industry and what is driving those?
- What are the latest developments in the Radiation Curing industry?
- BASF slashes forecast on poor November results
- China's CNPC breaks ground on $9.5-billion refinery, petchem complex
- Global trade wars: implications for refined products and chemicals
- Infrastructure developments and midstream opportunities
- Climate change regulations: coming soon to an industry near you?
- The new world of mobility—and what it means for Middle Eastern demand
- Lithium Market Evolution
- Global Plastics Recycling