Video: The glyphosate market in 2018
According to the latest research by Phillips McDougall, the global market for glyphosate totaled an estimated $5,325 million in 2018 representing a +4.2% increase over 2017.
Our latest video explores the challenges facing glyphosate and the knock-on effect for other non-selective herbicides.
- OUTLOOK 2021: Assessing the Washington policy landscape
- Webcast: January WASDE Report Expectations from IHS Markit Food and Agricultural Commodities
- The World's Top 40 Ammonia Buyers
- Top 20 Animal Health Products
- Fully Soluble Fertilizers Outlook - rapid market growth in China
- Biopesticides 2021
- Webcast: Our Expectations for the December 2020 WASDE Report from USDA
- Agriculture MEPs back CAP transition deal for 2021-2022