Video: The glyphosate market in 2018
According to the latest research by Phillips McDougall, the global market for glyphosate totaled an estimated $5,325 million in 2018 representing a +4.2% increase over 2017.
Our latest video explores the challenges facing glyphosate and the knock-on effect for other non-selective herbicides.
- Webcast: Brazil-China-US relationship and its impacts on global soybean markets
- Interview Article: Ecuador aiming to double cocoa production in next seven years
- Webcast: October 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
- FDA sampling finds milk allergens in four of 52 dairy-free dark chocolate products
- Webcast: US Poultry Market Implications of the COVID-19 Epidemic
- Article: Sustainability Focus - Can the EU cut deforestation from its agri-food sector
- Biostimulants 2020
- Webcast: Price Outlook Implications in the US Soy Markets