Can the 90-day sprint to try to untangle the gigantic snags in global trade work? Read the insightful op-ed from… https://t.co/pt5EonKu6U
Video: The glyphosate market in 2018
According to the latest research by Phillips McDougall, the global market for glyphosate totaled an estimated $5,325 million in 2018 representing a +4.2% increase over 2017.
Our latest video explores the challenges facing glyphosate and the knock-on effect for other non-selective herbicides.
- Agriculture interests press Congress to tackle shipping delays
- US ag exporters demand Biden administration crack down on ocean freight carriers found profiteering on COVID-19
- Ammonia and the Gas Crisis
- UK swine herd under pressure
- Reporting Sustainability in Agrichemicals
- Market Drivers of Vegetable Oil Prices
- Agricultural Commodities - WASDE Outlook
- Renewable diesel locations planned and under construction