The worldwide PMI surveys indicated a strengthening of global economic growth in July, led by rebounding activity f… https://t.co/mfRsfNddoh
Video: The glyphosate market in 2018
According to the latest research by Phillips McDougall, the global market for glyphosate totaled an estimated $5,325 million in 2018 representing a +4.2% increase over 2017.
Our latest video explores the challenges facing glyphosate and the knock-on effect for other non-selective herbicides.
- Article Food and Ag Policy Briefing 11 August
- Article: Halloumi GI row erupts as Cyprus blocks ratification of EU-Canada FTA
- Article: Elanco and Bayer - Animal heath’s largest ever acquisition is a done deal
- Article: Latin American agchem sector coping with first Covid wave but wary of a second
- Webcast: August 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
- Article: Russian soft drinks industry asks for aid to maintain production
- Article: Vietnamese frozen loins of skipjack tuna to Europe at zero duty
- Article: Rise in Indian cumin seed price