Video: The glyphosate market in 2018
According to the latest research by Phillip's McDougall, the global market for glyphosate totaled an estimated $5,325 million in 2018 representing a +4.2% increase over 2017.
Our latest video explores the challenges facing glyphosate and the knock-on effect for other non-selective herbicides.
- Digital agriculture - traversing the intrinsic vs novelty value of emerging technologies
- Podcast: Covid-19 Update (28 May)
- Article: COVID-19 will hit Indian sugar and ethanol sector
- Article: Milk collection increases among Brazil’s largest companies
- Article: EU-UK trade negotiations - both parties need to listen to one another
- Article: Food and Ag Policy Briefing 25 May
- Special Report: How animal care industry leaders are working to drive growth
- Podcast: Covid-19 Update (26 May)
Week Ahead Economic Preview: Week of 25 May 2020 The week ahead sees a fresh estimate of US GDP in the first quart… https://t.co/Pg71N4803t