Video: The future mobility delusion — Mobility in a pandemic world
The previously booming Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) sector is facing its first global crisis, with devastating initial impacts: trip requests were down by 75% to 80% (almost as bad as public transport which was down 90%).
What does this mean for a post-Covid-19 environment?
Read more articles like this one. Get a free trial to AutoIntelligence Daily
- Impact of Semiconductor Shortages on the Global Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicle Production
- Fuel for Thought: Vehicle loyalty grows in share and importance; Some brands top 60%
- Commitments to carbon-neutral economies accelerate the reshaping of the automotive industry
- An Automotive Minute - Tech Giants and the Auto Industry
- Confluence of Supply Chain Challenges Across the Global Auto Industry
- Software - an automotive disruptor
- Plant closures in Brazil likely to cause only short-term impact on South American production
- Key suppliers monitor inventories of propylene derivatives as raw material production resumes