Webinar | Evolving Material Trends in the Body-in-White Forecast Join us February 4 as we highlight key outputs of… https://t.co/DWdV2Q1gPs
Video: The future mobility delusion — Mobility in a pandemic world
The previously booming Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) sector is facing its first global crisis, with devastating initial impacts: trip requests were down by 75% to 80% (almost as bad as public transport which was down 90%).
What does this mean for a post-Covid-19 environment?
Read more articles like this one. Get a free trial to AutoIntelligence Daily
- Drivers reveal exactly how fast they want EVs to charge – and these cars are setting the pace
- Top 10 auto tech trends to watch for in 2021
- Stellantis: Scale Creates Opportunity
- Evolving Material Trends in Body-in-White Webinar
- Join IHS Markit as we host our inaugural US Brand Performance Review webinar
- Supply chain disruption for semiconductors to the automotive sector
- An Automotive Minute: Electric Vehicles in the Biden Adminstration
- Domestic versus Imported Vehicle Loyalty
Automotive industry: expected future development amid Sars-CoV-2 and long-term trends. Cu2 Consulting discusses ten… https://t.co/mcpxGbEJTF