BASF slashes forecast on poor November results https://t.co/CQcRJJLo7R
Video: Specialty chemicals – the search for stability and value
03 June 2016 Adrian Beale
Adrian Beale,Vice President, Specialty Chemicals, IHS, addresses the following questions:
- How is the current energy volatility impacting the Specialty Chemicals markets?
- How is this shift to Specialty Chemicals manifesting in the industry?
- What is driving the M&A activity in the Specialty Chemicals market and how will it change the industry structure?
- BASF slashes forecast on poor November results
- China's CNPC breaks ground on $9.5-billion refinery, petchem complex
- Global trade wars: implications for refined products and chemicals
- Infrastructure developments and midstream opportunities
- Climate change regulations: coming soon to an industry near you?
- The new world of mobility—and what it means for Middle Eastern demand
- Lithium Market Evolution
- Global Plastics Recycling