Video: Polyurethane Feedstocks Market
Polyurethane feedstock markets have experienced two years of supply instability and price volatility. Watch as James Elliott, IHS Markit Senior Research Analyst discusses in depth what polyurethane feedstocks are, what they are used for, and what movement has happened in the market.
Global Polyurethane Feedstocks Market Advisory Service provides
accurate price analysis and market intelligence to give a current,
independent perspective of polyurethane (PU) feedstock markets
(MDI, TDI, propylene oxide and polyether polyols) enabling clients
to navigate the market uncertainty ahead.
This new service provides strategic insight through polyurethane feedstocks route cash cost comparisons, price forecasting, and detailed supply/demand analysis, enabling decision makers across the entire polyurethane chain from upstream aromatics suppliers to auto manufacturer end consumers.
- Key Strategic Issues Impacting the Global Ethylene Markets
- Video: Chemical Strategic Vision for 2020 and Beyond
- Beyond soybeans: The ripple effect of US-China trade tariffs on agribusiness
- Chemical Asset Capacity Forecasts
- Rare earth elements – The vitamins of modern industry
- Podcast: October Lithium Market Outlook
- Polyolefins: Impact of trade war on the world’s most common plastics
- Global Benzene Markets: Current margin recovery is sustainable or short lived?
Video: Chemical Strategic Vision for 2020 and Beyond https://t.co/cKw4mOzxq6