Video: Polyurethane Feedstocks Market
Polyurethane feedstock markets have experienced two years of supply instability and price volatility. Watch as James Elliott, IHS Markit Senior Research Analyst discusses in depth what polyurethane feedstocks are, what they are used for, and what movement has happened in the market.
Global Polyurethane Feedstocks Market Advisory Service provides
accurate price analysis and market intelligence to give a current,
independent perspective of polyurethane (PU) feedstock markets
(MDI, TDI, propylene oxide and polyether polyols) enabling clients
to navigate the market uncertainty ahead.
This new service provides strategic insight through polyurethane feedstocks route cash cost comparisons, price forecasting, and detailed supply/demand analysis, enabling decision makers across the entire polyurethane chain from upstream aromatics suppliers to auto manufacturer end consumers.
- Building business value in a new world order
- Podcast: NGL Markets and the Olefins Impact
- Bon appétit: Natural water-soluble polymers in foods and beverages
- The Near-Term Reduction of the North American Advantage for Polyethylene
- How is polymer demand impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Middle East Dilemma
- Impact of Covid-19 and low oil pricing on global chemical markets
- Basic Chemicals - The Curve is Already Flattened!