Video: Polyurethane Feedstocks Market
Polyurethane feedstock markets have experienced two years of supply instability and price volatility. Watch as James Elliott, IHS Markit Senior Research Analyst discusses in depth what polyurethane feedstocks are, what they are used for, and what movement has happened in the market.
Global Polyurethane Feedstocks Market Advisory Service provides
accurate price analysis and market intelligence to give a current,
independent perspective of polyurethane (PU) feedstock markets
(MDI, TDI, propylene oxide and polyether polyols) enabling clients
to navigate the market uncertainty ahead.
This new service provides strategic insight through polyurethane feedstocks route cash cost comparisons, price forecasting, and detailed supply/demand analysis, enabling decision makers across the entire polyurethane chain from upstream aromatics suppliers to auto manufacturer end consumers.
- Nylon – Moving into a brave new world
- Four Key Groups to Lead Circular Plastics Transition
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration
- 1,4-Butanediol capacity expands once again– Oh no, more BDO! (But at least this new stuff will be green.)
- The Plastics Dilemma
- Enterprise Ethylene Futures Contract Opens on CME; Hub Links to Global Market
- Circular Plastics - Anticipating Disruptions
- Structural shift to renewable diesel brings accelerated growth in the North America market
The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Askar Mamin’s website cited a visit to the start of the construction of the Aytra… https://t.co/r8IGreOcXt