Video: Polyurethane Feedstocks Market
Polyurethane feedstock markets have experienced two years of supply instability and price volatility. Watch as James Elliott, IHS Markit Senior Research Analyst discusses in depth what polyurethane feedstocks are, what they are used for, and what movement has happened in the market.
Global Polyurethane Feedstocks Market Advisory Service provides
accurate price analysis and market intelligence to give a current,
independent perspective of polyurethane (PU) feedstock markets
(MDI, TDI, propylene oxide and polyether polyols) enabling clients
to navigate the market uncertainty ahead.
This new service provides strategic insight through polyurethane feedstocks route cash cost comparisons, price forecasting, and detailed supply/demand analysis, enabling decision makers across the entire polyurethane chain from upstream aromatics suppliers to auto manufacturer end consumers.
- Specialty chemicals: Enablers of sustainable development
- Podcast: August Lithium Market Outlook
- Impact of the US-China trade war on the MDI market
- MMA and PMMA Getting Back on Track
- Specialty Fibers Shaping the Future
- Impact of Brexit Uncertainty on the Imports of Polyester and Nylon Fibers in the United Kingdom
- Is chemical recycling a game changer?
- The new silk road