Video: Polyethylene – the looming imbalance and the dynamics of cost
06 June 2016 Nick Vafiadis
Nick Vafiadis,Global Business Director, Olefins, IHS, addresses the following questions:
- What is your assessment of the market given the current uncertainty in the Ethylene and Olefins?
- What can you expect in the next 18-24 months and what would signal a change in the market?
- Apart from the US, where else will Ethylene capacity be added?
- What is the impact of current energy situation on capital project already underway and new investment projects announcements?
- Polyurethane Feedstocks – Supply/Demand Shifts
- NPK Compound Fertilizers - A Solution for Sustainable Agriculture
- Major Butadiene Market Trends for 2019
- Shin-Etsu reports big revenue, profit increases across business units
- Adnoc sells stakes in Adnoc Refining to Eni and OMV
- Clariant to collaborate with ExxonMobil and REG
- Ineos acquires former Huntsman ethoxylation unit in France
- China’s ethanol push