BASF slashes forecast on poor November results https://t.co/CQcRJJLo7R
Video: Polyethylene – the looming imbalance and the dynamics of cost
06 June 2016 Nick Vafiadis
Nick Vafiadis,Global Business Director, Olefins, IHS, addresses the following questions:
- What is your assessment of the market given the current uncertainty in the Ethylene and Olefins?
- What can you expect in the next 18-24 months and what would signal a change in the market?
- Apart from the US, where else will Ethylene capacity be added?
- What is the impact of current energy situation on capital project already underway and new investment projects announcements?
- BASF slashes forecast on poor November results
- China's CNPC breaks ground on $9.5-billion refinery, petchem complex
- Global trade wars: implications for refined products and chemicals
- Infrastructure developments and midstream opportunities
- Climate change regulations: coming soon to an industry near you?
- The new world of mobility—and what it means for Middle Eastern demand
- Lithium Market Evolution
- Global Plastics Recycling