IHS Markit, estimating that global demand for batteries hit 154 GWh in 2018, including rechargeable batteries used… https://t.co/3yLOFkWCYN
Video: Polyethylene – the looming imbalance and the dynamics of cost
Nick Vafiadis,Global Business Director, Olefins, IHS, addresses the following questions:
- What is your assessment of the market given the current uncertainty in the Ethylene and Olefins?
- What can you expect in the next 18-24 months and what would signal a change in the market?
- Apart from the US, where else will Ethylene capacity be added?
- What is the impact of current energy situation on capital project already underway and new investment projects announcements?
- US-China trade dispute – implications for the global natural gas liquids market
- Global Methanol Strategic Issues 2019
- Global Polyolefins 2019 Strategic Issues
- Aromatics and Fibers 2019 Strategic Issues
- The rule of three - The United States, Russia and Saudi Arabia, are the oil superpowers supplanting OPEC in a new world order
- ExxonMobil outlines Guangdong derivative plans
- Flavor and Fragrances Industry
- Global basic chemicals outlook
PPG reported 1st qtr net income down 7% YOY, to $312MM on sales down 4%, to $3.62B. Volumes were down 3% with about… https://t.co/EV0etBog4l
Sustainability dominated discussion at this year’s ACC Responsible Care & Sustainability Conference, as participant… https://t.co/Gkv1SJpchh