As US light vehicles sales topped 17 million in 2019 for the 5th consecutive year, Chris Hopson takes a look at the… https://t.co/YWcwD6o06a
Video: Outlook on mobility and shared models
Watch Mark Boyadjis, Global Technology Lead for Automotive Advisory Services, discuss the current trends around ride-hailing and the future of mobility services.
In this video interview, Mark answers questions like:
- How does ride-hailing influence the consumer vehicle market? And how will the shift materialize?
- How will automotive user experience change and why is it so important to the industry?
- What are the potential use cases for future mobility services?
For more insights on how to stay ahead of the mobility curve and to learn more about our mobility solutions, visit us at ihsmarkit.com/mobilityinsight.
- US DOT releases latest version of federal guidelines for automated vehicles
- Vehicle production in Turkey declines 6% y/y during 2019
- South Korea to increase e-mobility subsidy budget for 2020
- Tesla plans production of up to 500,000 upa at new German plant
- Automotive Industry Leaders Join IHS Markit in Key roles
- CES 2020: Technology drives architecture transformation in the vehicle, bringing disruption and opportunity
- Ola signs up over 10,000 drivers ahead of London launch
- EU passenger car registrations grow 4.9% y/y during November – ACEA