Video: Outlook on mobility and shared models
Watch Mark Boyadjis, Global Technology Lead for Automotive Advisory Services, discuss the current trends around ride-hailing and the future of mobility services.
In this video interview, Mark answers questions like:
- How does ride-hailing influence the consumer vehicle market? And how will the shift materialize?
- How will automotive user experience change and why is it so important to the industry?
- What are the potential use cases for future mobility services?
For more insights on how to stay ahead of the mobility curve and to learn more about our mobility solutions, visit us at ihsmarkit.com/mobilityinsight.
- UK government increases funding for on-street electric car charging
- Unnamed foreign OEM tipped to launch EV production in Russia
- New York City extends cap on new Uber and Lyft vehicles
- Uttar Pradesh state government releases new policy for EV charging infrastructure
- Spanish passenger car market falls again in July
- US city Grand Rapids begins year-long autonomous vehicle trial
- New EU trade commissioner warns of retaliation if vehicles tariffs raised
- Indian government seeks proposals for 1,000 EV charging stations under FAME-II scheme