Researchers in US are developing new technology for fast-charging batteries. Read more: https://t.co/neAltKTMhq
Video: Outlook on mobility and shared models
Watch Mark Boyadjis, Global Technology Lead for Automotive Advisory Services, discuss the current trends around ride-hailing and the future of mobility services.
In this video interview, Mark answers questions like:
- How does ride-hailing influence the consumer vehicle market? And how will the shift materialize?
- How will automotive user experience change and why is it so important to the industry?
- What are the potential use cases for future mobility services?
For more insights on how to stay ahead of the mobility curve and to learn more about our mobility solutions, visit us at ihsmarkit.com/mobilityinsight.
- Researchers in US developing new technology for fast charging batteries
- COVID-19 Pandemic Impact on Automotive Suppliers
- Coronavirus Impact on Global Auto Demand
- Automotive Rapid Response Report - 25 March 2020
- European automotive industry helps in COVID-19 response
- Italian industry head calls to delay full EU CO2 implementation
- COVID-19 pandemic: Motor Equipment Manufacturers Association in US seeks government aid
- Coronavirus Impact on European and North American Auto production
COVID-19 Pandemic Impact on Automotive Suppliers IHS Markit conducted a survey among executives at automotive suppl… https://t.co/Z56gFjgcs9
Stephanie Brinley discusses the North America light vehicle assembly numbers amid the COVID-19 pandemic. OEM plant… https://t.co/oKECPGrMIA