An Automotive Minute - Episode 48 Chris Hopson discusses North American light vehicle demand and specifically Mexic… https://t.co/Flu420L1r5
Video: Outlook on mobility and shared models
Watch Mark Boyadjis, Global Technology Lead for Automotive Advisory Services, discuss the current trends around ride-hailing and the future of mobility services.
In this video interview, Mark answers questions like:
- How does ride-hailing influence the consumer vehicle market? And how will the shift materialize?
- How will automotive user experience change and why is it so important to the industry?
- What are the potential use cases for future mobility services?
For more insights on how to stay ahead of the mobility curve and to learn more about our mobility solutions, visit us at ihsmarkit.com/mobilityinsight.
- Irish passenger car demand rises 19.1% y/y in slow November
- China targets NEVs to become 25% of total car sales by 2025
- Vehicle production in Thailand plunges 22.5% y/y in October, exports decline 8.3% y/y
- 5G driverless microbus begins trial operations in China
- London transport authority refuses to renew Uber’s licence
- Dubai extends free EV charging incentive to 2021
- AutoMobility LA Previews Continue
- AutoMobility LA 2019: Automakers focus on electrification, utility vehicles
The passenger car market in Ireland has risen during the typically weak month of November. Registrations were up by… https://t.co/7zPqxo3Ecy