Check out our new research series addressing opportunities and risks for market participants in Southeast Asia as t… https://t.co/g5rZQXG6Ek
Video: North American Shale Hits an Inflection Point in 2020
North American shale is expected to hit an inflection point in 2020. Raoul LeBlanc, Vice President of Unconventionals at IHS Markit, held a live session on LinkedIn on Thursday 19th December 2019, which covered what's ahead for the North American shale markets, including top challenges and what it could mean for investors or operators.
Find more great shale insights by downloading our e-book, Growing up: Shale's maturation to create new winners and losers.
Raoul LeBlanc, Vice President for Energy at IHS Markit, is part of a team responsible for evaluating the dynamic North American onshore arena.
Posted 20 December 2019
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- United Kingdom: Sustaining upstream decarbonization momentum
- Morocco’s Anchois discovery
- MPD-capable drillships: a sought-after subset in a heating market
- Freeport LNG outage spawns bearish North American gas market fundamentals and late-2022 uncertainty
- Reactivation of OSVs, a trend that is strengthening across the globe
- Video: Which power markets are most attractive for renewables investment?
- The upcoming and highly anticipated Gazania-1 well has the potential to create significant value for both investors and South Africa
- North American Natural Gas Short-Term Outlook, June 2022
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Environmentalists and legal experts are divided on whether the new version of Energy Charter Treaty can help fight… https://t.co/VbhEF39zRN