Video: North American Shale Hits an Inflection Point in 2020
North American shale is expected to hit an inflection point in 2020. Raoul LeBlanc, Vice President of Unconventionals at IHS Markit, held a live session on LinkedIn on Thursday 19th December 2019, which covered what's ahead for the North American shale markets, including top challenges and what it could mean for investors or operators.
Find more great shale insights by downloading our e-book, Growing up: Shale's maturation to create new winners and losers.
Raoul LeBlanc, Vice President for Energy at IHS Markit, is part of a team responsible for evaluating the dynamic North American onshore arena.
Posted 20 December 2019
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- The Perfect Storm Delays Progress in DWGOM
- Biofuel industry also being hit by COVID-19, but the news is not all bad
- Thermal resources’ role in a deeply decarbonized North American power system
- Ten big questions on South and Southeast Asia’s power markets in 2020
- M&A and venture investments offer oil and gas companies differentiation opportunities within the low-carbon space
- Canadian Midstream companies evaluate spending in uncertain times
- IHS Markit releases new 2020 solar installation forecast in light of the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- “Water is not the exception” – Historical drop in oil prices negatively affect the oilfield water management market