Interpret faster and more accurately leveraging the latest in digital technology. Stop by to see our reimagined… https://t.co/Qw4X6PPnmI
Video: North American Shale Hits an Inflection Point in 2020
North American shale is expected to hit an inflection point in 2020. Raoul LeBlanc, Vice President of Unconventionals at IHS Markit, held a live session on LinkedIn on Thursday 19th December 2019, which covered what's ahead for the North American shale markets, including top challenges and what it could mean for investors or operators.
Find more great shale insights by downloading our e-book, Growing up: Shale's maturation to create new winners and losers.
Raoul LeBlanc, Vice President for Energy at IHS Markit, is part of a team responsible for evaluating the dynamic North American onshore arena.
Posted 20 December 2019
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- India promotes renewable procurement through open access
- Learning from US oil and gas operator behavior – will upstream operators pivot strategies?
- North American Abandonment and Decommissioning Woes
- US CEPP Proposal: Sizing up what takes to get to 80% clean electricity by 2030
- What does China’s red-hot summer LNG market mean for imports in the coming winter?
- Global crude oil cost curve shows 90% of projects through 2040 breaking even below $50/bbl
- How far is China’s offshore wind from reaching grid parity?
- Understanding policy and regulatory responses on the upstream petroleum industry greenhouse gas emissions