Video: North American Shale Hits an Inflection Point in 2020
North American shale is expected to hit an inflection point in 2020. Raoul LeBlanc, Vice President of Unconventionals at IHS Markit, held a live session on LinkedIn on Thursday 19th December 2019, which covered what's ahead for the North American shale markets, including top challenges and what it could mean for investors or operators.
Find more great shale insights by downloading our e-book, Growing up: Shale's maturation to create new winners and losers.
Raoul LeBlanc, Vice President for Energy at IHS Markit, is part of a team responsible for evaluating the dynamic North American onshore arena.
Posted 20 December 2019
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- DOE Defends Its 2019 LNG Export Analysis
- Video: Energy Transition in the Oil & Gas Sector
- Duke Firing Up New Asheville Gas Capacity, Coal Units Done by Jan. 31
- Understanding the GHG intensity of crude oil: Composition adds complexity
- Sustainability looms as sand suppliers divest non-core assets and rationalize capacity
- US exported first LPG cargoes to India in 2019
- 2019 - winds of change in Europe's power and gas markets
- Will renewables and gas dominate Southeast Asia’s future fuel mix?