Video: North American Shale Hits an Inflection Point in 2020
North American shale is expected to hit an inflection point in 2020. Raoul LeBlanc, Vice President of Unconventionals at IHS Markit, held a live session on LinkedIn on Thursday 19th December 2019, which covered what's ahead for the North American shale markets, including top challenges and what it could mean for investors or operators.
Find more great shale insights by downloading our e-book, Growing up: Shale's maturation to create new winners and losers.
Raoul LeBlanc, Vice President for Energy at IHS Markit, is part of a team responsible for evaluating the dynamic North American onshore arena.
Posted 20 December 2019
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- 2019 oil and gas corporate venture capital investments in cleantech startups at record high
- Pennsylvania fracking oversight report receives more pushback
- To deal or not to deal, that is the question...
- Economic instabilities and coronavirus (COVID-19) impact pose risks to Pakistan power demand growth and investments
- Contract cancellations for offshore rigs peak in 2020 - how will the market react?
- In adapting to the energy transition, refiners diverge on business and investment strategies
- Global PV inverter market surpassed $9 billion in 2019 following record shipments
- Assessing the impact of a second coronavirus wave on fuel demand
How do you forecast production from a future well? Usually, you’d use a type well. But did you know you can make ph… https://t.co/KTnz2mn0Ai