Video: North American Shale Hits an Inflection Point in 2020
North American shale is expected to hit an inflection point in 2020. Raoul LeBlanc, Vice President of Unconventionals at IHS Markit, held a live session on LinkedIn on Thursday 19th December 2019, which covered what's ahead for the North American shale markets, including top challenges and what it could mean for investors or operators.
Find more great shale insights by downloading our e-book, Growing up: Shale's maturation to create new winners and losers.
Raoul LeBlanc, Vice President for Energy at IHS Markit, is part of a team responsible for evaluating the dynamic North American onshore arena.
Posted 20 December 2019
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- US Northeast natural gas production management
- From fumes to neural networks: Moving beyond the limits of conventional forecasting
- Commercial analysis of the Rencong-1X high impact well
- Top upstream energy issues for 2021
- Upstream oil and gas meeting its challenges through innovation
- LPG demand in mainland China will return to rapid growth in 2021 driven primarily by new petrochemical plants
- Electricity forward and derivatives market in India: Will it help address the current issues and attract new investments?
- China’s new renewable consumption targets: An enabler to fulfill 2030 climate commitment