Video-Log: A view into Latin American vehicle markets with Guido Vildozo
Watch an overview on Latin American vehicle markets and the challenges and opportunities that face each region.
View our latest video-log by Guido Vildozo, Senior Manager of Americas Light Vehicle Sales Forecasting with IHS Markit, and hear him discuss internal challenges for Mexico, an outlook on the market for Brazil, and advice for automakers who plan to enter these markets.
For more information on Latin American markets or our light vehicle sales forecasting solutions, please visit: Automotive Consulting and Advisory Services
- Porsche ends diesel production
- EU passenger car registrations increase 7.1% y/y during January – ACEA
- Maven launches car-sharing service in Toronto
- Geely to invest USD5-bil. in setting up NEV production base in China
- Western European car sales start 2018 strongly with 5.6% y/y increase in January – forecast
- Staying ahead of the mobility curve
- Looking Beyond Sport Utilities, Pickups and Sedans to the Other Body Types
- New vehicle sales in South Korea grow 8.7% y/y in January