Video: Key Cleantech Trends to Watch in 2021
Renewable installation growth is expected to rebound by double-digits in 2021 after a challenging previous year due to covid-19 disruption. But which technologies will make the largest inroads this year, and which trends are specifically driving this?
In this video, our Clean Energy Technology team of experts discuss some of these trends that are shaping these cleantech sectors, including:
- What will be the driving growth of solar in 2021?
- Can costs continue going down and what role will technology play?
- What will be the drivers of offshore wind growth moving forward?
- What is IHS Markit view on the role of Recycling?
Upcoming Webinar: Approaching the End of Life Cycle, Opportunities in Recycling of Batteries and Renewable Assets
When: 17 March 2021 | 10:00 EST
In this webinar, IHS Markit experts will discuss opportunities in recycling for batteries and renewable components in coming years. For more information and to register to attend:
- Biden administration restores Obama-era carbon cost estimate, plans 2022 update
- UN says national climate pledges “nowhere close” to limiting climate change to 1.5°C
- South Korea plans Northeast Asia’s largest hydrogen hub
- Possible peak seen for coal power in India’s energy transition
- Engie, Equinor offer blue hydrogen in Western Europe
- SEC to review climate risk reporting by publicly traded companies
- US Senate confirms former Michigan Governor Granholm as Energy Secretary
- Indian budget ramps up commitment to renewable energy development, domestic manufacturing
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
The Prime Minister of India, Hon. Shri Narendra Modi, will deliver a special keynote address at our first-ever virt… https://t.co/Mv2vdmCojC