Video: Hydrogen market insights and use of hydrogen as clean energy source
08 June 2016 Ralf Gubler
Ralf Gubler, Associate Director, Industrial Gases & Fertilizers, IHS, addresses the following questions:
- How is the hydrogen market structured and what are the key dynamics associated with?
- What are the key drivers impacting hydrogen markets?
- A lot of attention has been attracted towards the use of hydrogen as a clean source of energy. What is the current status of development and what is the potential here?
- Polyurethane Feedstocks – Supply/Demand Shifts
- NPK Compound Fertilizers - A Solution for Sustainable Agriculture
- Major Butadiene Market Trends for 2019
- Shin-Etsu reports big revenue, profit increases across business units
- Adnoc sells stakes in Adnoc Refining to Eni and OMV
- Clariant to collaborate with ExxonMobil and REG
- Ineos acquires former Huntsman ethoxylation unit in France
- China’s ethanol push