BASF slashes forecast on poor November results https://t.co/CQcRJJLo7R
Video: Hydrogen market insights and use of hydrogen as clean energy source
08 June 2016 Ralf Gubler
Ralf Gubler, Associate Director, Industrial Gases & Fertilizers, IHS, addresses the following questions:
- How is the hydrogen market structured and what are the key dynamics associated with?
- What are the key drivers impacting hydrogen markets?
- A lot of attention has been attracted towards the use of hydrogen as a clean source of energy. What is the current status of development and what is the potential here?
- BASF slashes forecast on poor November results
- China's CNPC breaks ground on $9.5-billion refinery, petchem complex
- Global trade wars: implications for refined products and chemicals
- Infrastructure developments and midstream opportunities
- Climate change regulations: coming soon to an industry near you?
- The new world of mobility—and what it means for Middle Eastern demand
- Lithium Market Evolution
- Global Plastics Recycling