IHS Markit, estimating that global demand for batteries hit 154 GWh in 2018, including rechargeable batteries used… https://t.co/3yLOFkWCYN
Video: Hydrogen market insights and use of hydrogen as clean energy source
Ralf Gubler, Associate Director, Industrial Gases & Fertilizers, IHS, addresses the following questions:
- How is the hydrogen market structured and what are the key dynamics associated with?
- What are the key drivers impacting hydrogen markets?
- A lot of attention has been attracted towards the use of hydrogen as a clean source of energy. What is the current status of development and what is the potential here?
- US-China trade dispute – implications for the global natural gas liquids market
- Global Methanol Strategic Issues 2019
- Global Polyolefins 2019 Strategic Issues
- Aromatics and Fibers 2019 Strategic Issues
- The rule of three - The United States, Russia and Saudi Arabia, are the oil superpowers supplanting OPEC in a new world order
- ExxonMobil outlines Guangdong derivative plans
- Flavor and Fragrances Industry
- Global basic chemicals outlook
PPG reported 1st qtr net income down 7% YOY, to $312MM on sales down 4%, to $3.62B. Volumes were down 3% with about… https://t.co/EV0etBog4l
Sustainability dominated discussion at this year’s ACC Responsible Care & Sustainability Conference, as participant… https://t.co/Gkv1SJpchh