Video: Hydrogen as an energy carrier: A win-win situation for mainland China for technology exports, indigenous resource deployment, and deep decarbonization
IHS Markit Expert Jenny Yang discusses the recent series of policies issued by the Chinese government to accelerate the development of hydrogen as an energy carrier, and how large-scale deployment of hydrogen in the new sectors is consistent with many of China's long-term goals.
Watch the video:
For more information on IHS Markit's Hydrogen and Renewable Gas Forum, watch this complimentary webinar.
Jenny Yang is a director at IHS Markit specializing in Gas, Power and Energy Futures.
Posted 10 February 2020.
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Covid-19 forces government delays on well, production and land data
- Global lubricants demand also poised to take a hit
- Upstream service sector in the new sub-$40/bbl Brent environment
- How global integrated oil companies are dealing with the oil price downturn: Entering this downturn with weaker balance sheets
- Impact of oil prices on Latin American Upstream Project Economics and Resources
- The Perfect Storm Delays Progress in DWGOM
- Biofuel industry also being hit by COVID-19, but the news is not all bad
- Thermal resources’ role in a deeply decarbonized North American power system
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is leaving no sector of the economy unscathed – global lubricants are no exception.… https://t.co/MjhxA3MV57