Video: Hydrogen as an energy carrier: A win-win situation for mainland China for technology exports, indigenous resource deployment, and deep decarbonization
IHS Markit Expert Jenny Yang discusses the recent series of policies issued by the Chinese government to accelerate the development of hydrogen as an energy carrier, and how large-scale deployment of hydrogen in the new sectors is consistent with many of China's long-term goals.
Watch the video:
For more information on IHS Markit's Hydrogen and Renewable Gas Forum, watch this complimentary webinar.
Jenny Yang is a director at IHS Markit specializing in Gas, Power and Energy Futures.
Posted 10 February 2020.
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- North Sea service companies continue to struggle, but “green” shoots offer some relief
- Yellowtail: A Modelling Perspective - Vantage® Insights
- Q4 2020 Power and Renewables Research Highlights
- Generating ROI From Digital Transformation: Here Is What You Need To Know
- Cathedrals in the desert: The outlook for Concentrating Solar Power
- Big ambitions: How Chile aims to be among the largest exporters of green hydrogen in the world
- How data alchemy is changing the energy industry
- PV project acquisition activity in Europe remains heated