The solar energy market has grown exponentially in the past decade but a surprising problem is impacting the conver… https://t.co/fAjFdV2D6b
Video: Hydrogen as an energy carrier: A win-win situation for mainland China for technology exports, indigenous resource deployment, and deep decarbonization
IHS Markit Expert Jenny Yang discusses the recent series of policies issued by the Chinese government to accelerate the development of hydrogen as an energy carrier, and how large-scale deployment of hydrogen in the new sectors is consistent with many of China's long-term goals.
Watch the video:
For more information on IHS Markit's Hydrogen and Renewable Gas Forum, watch this complimentary webinar.
Jenny Yang is a director at IHS Markit specializing in Gas, Power and Energy Futures.
Posted 10 February 2020.
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Freeport LNG outage spawns bearish North American gas market fundamentals and late-2022 uncertainty
- Video: Which power markets are most attractive for renewables investment?
- The upcoming and highly anticipated Gazania-1 well has the potential to create significant value for both investors and South Africa
- North American Natural Gas Short-Term Outlook, June 2022
- Restart or remain shuttered—Why rationalized US refineries will not come to the rescue
- Platform electrification as a first step towards renewable energy integration
- Upstream costs continue unabated rise for the fifth quarter straight
- Call for market reforms sparks as commodity price hike raises power prices to new highs: A dive into responses seen in Australia, Japan and Singapore