Video: Hydrogen as an energy carrier: A win-win situation for mainland China for technology exports, indigenous resource deployment, and deep decarbonization
IHS Markit Expert Jenny Yang discusses the recent series of policies issued by the Chinese government to accelerate the development of hydrogen as an energy carrier, and how large-scale deployment of hydrogen in the new sectors is consistent with many of China's long-term goals.
Watch the video:
For more information on IHS Markit's Hydrogen and Renewable Gas Forum, watch this complimentary webinar.
Jenny Yang is a director at IHS Markit specializing in Gas, Power and Energy Futures.
Posted 10 February 2020.
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- The Coronavirus COVID-19 is expected to have a limited impact on global upstream cost markets
- Up and down with the USA: The oil market’s cycle of surplus endures for a while longer
- Novel coronavirus outbreak: Slowing Chinese gas demand growth and disrupting LNG trade
- From mild to wild: Coronavirus impact on China’s power and renewables sector
- Offshore wind is slowly getting ready to float
- Reassessing the role of gas-fired power in China’s regional markets
- PennEast Pipeline to Be Built in Two Phases, Announces Developer
- Rio Grande LNG Rehearing Denial Raises New Issues for FERC