With US lockdown measures being rolled back, we’ve seen a steady increase in refined product demand, and distressin… https://t.co/0cYbEkHHlq
Video: Hydrogen as an energy carrier: A win-win situation for mainland China for technology exports, indigenous resource deployment, and deep decarbonization
IHS Markit Expert Jenny Yang discusses the recent series of policies issued by the Chinese government to accelerate the development of hydrogen as an energy carrier, and how large-scale deployment of hydrogen in the new sectors is consistent with many of China's long-term goals.
Watch the video:
For more information on IHS Markit's Hydrogen and Renewable Gas Forum, watch this complimentary webinar.
Jenny Yang is a director at IHS Markit specializing in Gas, Power and Energy Futures.
Posted 10 February 2020.
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Assessing the impact of a second coronavirus wave on fuel demand
- Managing Cost During Turbulent Times: The Untapped Potential of Data Analytics for Energy Operators
- Mexican OSV market: climbing in thin air
- Grid capability key to bolstering Vietnam’s energy fuel mix target
- Is the worst behind us? Insights into the North America onshore recovery
- Will coronavirus (COVID-19) recovery provide a tailwind for a greener future?
- Energy markets in the 1970s and 2020s: Is past prologue?
- As China prepares to lift its BEV subsidies, Tesla announces its Chinese Model 3 will use LFP cells
Vietnam’s upcoming Power Development Plan 8 will prioritize grid projects, with the objective of developing more… https://t.co/udOhDI4nP2
RT @spencercwelch: Latest oil data: - US crude inventory falls but total oil inventory still rises to new record - US rigs drops 1 Key poi…