Video: Hot Topics in the Plastics Market
The plastics market on a global basis is currently in transition mode. The last two years has seen record demand growth but can this growth be sustained with numerous issues this market will need to address? One issue being sustainability, which has seen a lot of global attention and shows no sign of going away.
IHS Markit closely monitors and analyzes the global aromatics market giving you the visibility needed to make confident strategic decisions. The Market Advisory Services provide accurate current near-term market data and analysis while our World Analysis improves your planning and forecasting by understanding the long-term outlook in shifting markets with supply, demand, global capacity, price, cost and margin analysis.
- Worldwide propylene demand to continue outpacing supply
- Offshore wind installation energizes epoxy resins demand
- EU Single-Use Plastic Ban
- Waste Plastic Chemical Recycling via Pyrolysis - Small-Scale vs Large-Scale
- Specialty Chemicals forecast to grow 5% in 2021, 3.5% CAGR to 2026, after a 2.5% COVID-19 induced decline in 2020
- Nylon – Moving into a brave new world
- Four Key Groups to Lead Circular Plastics Transition
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration