Video: Hot Topics in the Plastics Market
The plastics market on a global basis is currently in transition mode. The last two years has seen record demand growth but can this growth be sustained with numerous issues this market will need to address? One issue being sustainability, which has seen a lot of global attention and shows no sign of going away.
IHS Markit closely monitors and analyzes the global aromatics market giving you the visibility needed to make confident strategic decisions. The Market Advisory Services provide accurate current near-term market data and analysis while our World Analysis improves your planning and forecasting by understanding the long-term outlook in shifting markets with supply, demand, global capacity, price, cost and margin analysis.
- Plastic waste management: Overview of major steps taken globally
- Display Technologies to determine consumption of display materials in the medium term
- Top disruptors that can transform specialty chemicals
- Biodegradable Polymers: Contributing to a Sustainable Future
- Global propylene demand to continue outpacing supply
- Offshore wind installation energizes epoxy resins demand
- EU Single-Use Plastic Ban
- Waste Plastic Chemical Recycling via Pyrolysis - Small-Scale vs Large-Scale