The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Askar Mamin’s website cited a visit to the start of the construction of the Aytra… https://t.co/r8IGreOcXt
Video: Hot Topics in the Global Methanol Market
China's move to E10 could have a longer-term threat to methanol
demand, both directly as a gasoline blendstock and indirectly via
MTBE and the potential short-term upside if methanol is used in the
Watch Mike Nash, IHS Markit Vice President Syngas Chemicals discuss how are geopolitics affecting the methanol industry, why China's demand is so difficult to forecast, and if new methanol units will continue to be built in the U.S.
Find new opportunities amid looming clouds: get the latest
insight and analysis impacting the methanol industry at the
World Methanol Conference 2019 in Berlin on 5th
IHS Markit closely monitors and analyzes the global methanol market giving you the visibility needed to make confident strategic decisions. The Market Advisory Services provide accurate current near-term market data and analysis while our World Analysis improves your planning and forecasting by understanding the long-term outlook in shifting markets with supply, demand, global capacity, price, cost and margin analysis.
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration
- 1,4-Butanediol capacity expands once again– Oh no, more BDO! (But at least this new stuff will be green.)
- The Plastics Dilemma
- Enterprise Ethylene Futures Contract Opens on CME; Hub Links to Global Market
- Circular Plastics - Anticipating Disruptions
- Structural shift to renewable diesel brings accelerated growth in the North America market
- Turbulence in Polyolefins Trade Flow Patterns
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?