The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Askar Mamin’s website cited a visit to the start of the construction of the Aytra… https://t.co/r8IGreOcXt
Video: Growth of the Hydrogen Market
Hydrogen is produced in large quantities both as a principal
product and as a by-product. Hydrogen is used in refineries,
ammonia, and methanol production.
Watch Bala Suresh, IHS Markit Research Director, discuss the key applications, growth opportunities, and impact of shale gas on hydrogen.
Overall global demand for hydrogen is expected to increase in
the next few years, primarily as a result of demand from petroleum
refinery operations, and the production of ammonia and
IHS Markit Hydrogen Chemical Economics Handbook helps you identify trends and driving forces influencing the hydrogen market enabling you to forecast future demand and evaluate potential customers and competitors.
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration
- 1,4-Butanediol capacity expands once again– Oh no, more BDO! (But at least this new stuff will be green.)
- The Plastics Dilemma
- Enterprise Ethylene Futures Contract Opens on CME; Hub Links to Global Market
- Circular Plastics - Anticipating Disruptions
- Structural shift to renewable diesel brings accelerated growth in the North America market
- Turbulence in Polyolefins Trade Flow Patterns
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?