Video: Growth of the Hydrogen Market
Hydrogen is produced in large quantities both as a principal
product and as a by-product. Hydrogen is used in refineries,
ammonia, and methanol production.
Watch Bala Suresh, IHS Markit Research Director, discuss the key applications, growth opportunities, and impact of shale gas on hydrogen.
Overall global demand for hydrogen is expected to increase in
the next few years, primarily as a result of demand from petroleum
refinery operations, and the production of ammonia and
IHS Markit Hydrogen Chemical Economics Handbook helps you identify trends and driving forces influencing the hydrogen market enabling you to forecast future demand and evaluate potential customers and competitors.
- Worldwide propylene demand to continue outpacing supply
- Offshore wind installation energizes epoxy resins demand
- EU Single-Use Plastic Ban
- Waste Plastic Chemical Recycling via Pyrolysis - Small-Scale vs Large-Scale
- Specialty Chemicals forecast to grow 5% in 2021, 3.5% CAGR to 2026, after a 2.5% COVID-19 induced decline in 2020
- Nylon – Moving into a brave new world
- Four Key Groups to Lead Circular Plastics Transition
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration