Video: Growth of the Hydrogen Market
Hydrogen is produced in large quantities both as a principal
product and as a by-product. Hydrogen is used in refineries,
ammonia, and methanol production.
Watch Bala Suresh, IHS Markit Research Director, discuss the key applications, growth opportunities, and impact of shale gas on hydrogen.
Overall global demand for hydrogen is expected to increase in
the next few years, primarily as a result of demand from petroleum
refinery operations, and the production of ammonia and
IHS Markit Hydrogen Chemical Economics Handbook helps you identify trends and driving forces influencing the hydrogen market enabling you to forecast future demand and evaluate potential customers and competitors.
- The Near-Term Reduction of the North American Advantage for Polyethylene
- How is polymer demand impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Middle East Dilemma
- Impact of Covid-19 and low oil pricing on global chemical markets
- Basic Chemicals - The Curve is Already Flattened!
- Podcast: Olefins Weekly Wrap-Up April 24
- Impact of plastics recycling on the future of energy transition
- Podcast: Olefins Weekly Wrap-Up
RT @IHSMarkit: "If you want to take care of shareholders, you better take care of your people, and you better take care of your planet, and…