Video: Growth of the Hydrogen Market
Hydrogen is produced in large quantities both as a principal
product and as a by-product. Hydrogen is used in refineries,
ammonia, and methanol production.
Watch Bala Suresh, IHS Markit Research Director, discuss the key applications, growth opportunities, and impact of shale gas on hydrogen.
Overall global demand for hydrogen is expected to increase in
the next few years, primarily as a result of demand from petroleum
refinery operations, and the production of ammonia and
IHS Markit Hydrogen Chemical Economics Handbook helps you identify trends and driving forces influencing the hydrogen market enabling you to forecast future demand and evaluate potential customers and competitors.
- Plastic waste management: Overview of major steps taken globally
- Display Technologies to determine consumption of display materials in the medium term
- Top disruptors that can transform specialty chemicals
- Biodegradable Polymers: Contributing to a Sustainable Future
- Global propylene demand to continue outpacing supply
- Offshore wind installation energizes epoxy resins demand
- EU Single-Use Plastic Ban
- Waste Plastic Chemical Recycling via Pyrolysis - Small-Scale vs Large-Scale