Video: Growth of the Fertilizer Industry
The demand for fertilizers is driven by the demand for food
which is based on the size and wealth of the population. By 2050,
it is estimated that the population will be about 9.7 billion
people and to be able to feed that many people, we will need to
increase our food production by 50% - 60%.
Watch Bala Suresh, IHS Markit Research Director, discuss the current state of the fertilizer industry, market trends for NPK, and new developments related to sustainability.
IHS Markit Chemical Economics Handbook helps you identify trends and driving forces influencing the fertilizer market enabling you to forecast future demand and evaluate potential customers and competitors.
- Saudi Aramco: the company to watch
- Podcast: December Lithium Market Outlook
- Video: With the right chemical strategy, you are still in the game.
- Styrene: The calm before the storm
- Podcast: November Lithium Market Outlook
- Key Strategic Issues Impacting the Global Ethylene Markets
- Video: Chemical Strategic Vision for 2020 and Beyond
- Beyond soybeans: The ripple effect of US-China trade tariffs on agribusiness