Video: Growth of the Fertilizer Industry
The demand for fertilizers is driven by the demand for food
which is based on the size and wealth of the population. By 2050,
it is estimated that the population will be about 9.7 billion
people and to be able to feed that many people, we will need to
increase our food production by 50% - 60%.
Watch Bala Suresh, IHS Markit Research Director, discuss the current state of the fertilizer industry, market trends for NPK, and new developments related to sustainability.
IHS Markit Chemical Economics Handbook helps you identify trends and driving forces influencing the fertilizer market enabling you to forecast future demand and evaluate potential customers and competitors.
- What does “Green” really mean?
- Global Fibers COVID-19 Impact
- Propylene Industry Developments in Northeast Asia
- Plastic Tax in Europe
- Ethane potential in Chinese LNG imports
- Ethylene Market Outlook Considering the Impact of COVID-19
- The biocides market in the times of Coronavirus
- Latin America’s petrochemical industry: Unexpected changes resulting from COVID-19 and lower crude oil prices