Specialty Fibers Shaping the Future https://t.co/0VvYrIMEc1
Video: Global Flavors and Fragrances Market
Flavors and Fragrances (F&F) are integral components of a
wide range of consumer goods and face the challenges of creating
appealing tastes and aromas while addressing consumer demand.
Worldwide consumption of F&F products is expected to grow over
the next five years.
Watch Liliana Viciu, IHS Markit Principal Analyst, discuss the growth outlook for the flavors and fragrances market, key trends, and if the industry continue to see consolidations.
The F&F industry is a complex value chain that
includes components from natural as well as synthetic sources and
are used in a range of applications.
With an industry that is complex and positioned for growth, companies need to leverage reliable analysis to identify opportunities and threats. Flavors and Fragrances report by IHS Markit provides a strategic analysis of this industry including market drivers, key players, industry structure and dynamics, critical factors for success, and threats or opportunities.
- MMA and PMMA Getting Back on Track
- Specialty Fibers Shaping the Future
- Impact of Brexit Uncertainty on the Imports of Polyester and Nylon Fibers in the United Kingdom
- Is chemical recycling a game changer?
- The new silk road
- Sustainability’s impact on the global soda ash market
- Why international buyers import US ethane
- Tale of Two Dynamics: Low Feedstock Countries versus Low Construction Cost Countries