Video: Global Flavors and Fragrances Market
Flavors and Fragrances (F&F) are integral components of a
wide range of consumer goods and face the challenges of creating
appealing tastes and aromas while addressing consumer demand.
Worldwide consumption of F&F products is expected to grow over
the next five years.
Watch Liliana Viciu, IHS Markit Principal Analyst, discuss the growth outlook for the flavors and fragrances market, key trends, and if the industry continue to see consolidations.
The F&F industry is a complex value chain that
includes components from natural as well as synthetic sources and
are used in a range of applications.
With an industry that is complex and positioned for growth, companies need to leverage reliable analysis to identify opportunities and threats. Flavors and Fragrances report by IHS Markit provides a strategic analysis of this industry including market drivers, key players, industry structure and dynamics, critical factors for success, and threats or opportunities.
- What does “Green” really mean?
- Global Fibers COVID-19 Impact
- Propylene Industry Developments in Northeast Asia
- Plastic Tax in Europe
- Ethane potential in Chinese LNG imports
- Ethylene Market Outlook Considering the Impact of COVID-19
- The biocides market in the times of Coronavirus
- Latin America’s petrochemical industry: Unexpected changes resulting from COVID-19 and lower crude oil prices