Video: Global Flavors and Fragrances Market
Flavors and Fragrances (F&F) are integral components of a
wide range of consumer goods and face the challenges of creating
appealing tastes and aromas while addressing consumer demand.
Worldwide consumption of F&F products is expected to grow over
the next five years.
Watch Liliana Viciu, IHS Markit Principal Analyst, discuss the growth outlook for the flavors and fragrances market, key trends, and if the industry continue to see consolidations.
The F&F industry is a complex value chain that
includes components from natural as well as synthetic sources and
are used in a range of applications.
With an industry that is complex and positioned for growth, companies need to leverage reliable analysis to identify opportunities and threats. Flavors and Fragrances report by IHS Markit provides a strategic analysis of this industry including market drivers, key players, industry structure and dynamics, critical factors for success, and threats or opportunities.
- Factors impacting global fiber demand and growth
- Changing course: Plastics, carbon and the transition to circularity
- COVID-19 Impact on C4s and Rubbers
- Biojet for aviation – A growth story for the 2020s?
- Podcast: Lithium February Market Outlook
- Assessing the sustainability and performance of green surfactants
- China’s styrene monomer market and its push for higher self-sufficiency
- Polyurethane feedstocks: Is the golden age over?