The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Askar Mamin’s website cited a visit to the start of the construction of the Aytra… https://t.co/r8IGreOcXt
Video: Global Flavors and Fragrances Market
Flavors and Fragrances (F&F) are integral components of a
wide range of consumer goods and face the challenges of creating
appealing tastes and aromas while addressing consumer demand.
Worldwide consumption of F&F products is expected to grow over
the next five years.
Watch Liliana Viciu, IHS Markit Principal Analyst, discuss the growth outlook for the flavors and fragrances market, key trends, and if the industry continue to see consolidations.
The F&F industry is a complex value chain that
includes components from natural as well as synthetic sources and
are used in a range of applications.
With an industry that is complex and positioned for growth, companies need to leverage reliable analysis to identify opportunities and threats. Flavors and Fragrances report by IHS Markit provides a strategic analysis of this industry including market drivers, key players, industry structure and dynamics, critical factors for success, and threats or opportunities.
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration
- 1,4-Butanediol capacity expands once again– Oh no, more BDO! (But at least this new stuff will be green.)
- The Plastics Dilemma
- Enterprise Ethylene Futures Contract Opens on CME; Hub Links to Global Market
- Circular Plastics - Anticipating Disruptions
- Structural shift to renewable diesel brings accelerated growth in the North America market
- Turbulence in Polyolefins Trade Flow Patterns
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?