Video: Finding success in the Permian
Data and research has played a major role in the energy industry - enabling collaboration between disciplines over the last 70 years. That collaboration has led to improvements across the industry, including technology such as predictive modelling and software.
In fact, there may be no better example than the recent success in the Permian. Our energy industry experts and operators discuss how this progression of data and research helped propel the Permian back into the spotlight. And, they'll address what could be ahead. Watch the video:
Posted 13 June 2019
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Navigating the investor landscape for North America unconventionals
- IHS Markit Forecasts $2 Gas in 2020
- 2021 offshore rig market: Out of intensive care but in rehab
- The potential of electric fracking
- From hope to frustration
- Low renewable auction prices in India – Aggressive bids or unrealistic expectations?
- Global battery storage: Poised for rapid growth as renewables drive need for flexibility?
- Announced wind turbine orders globally reaches record high in first half 2019