Video: Finding success in the Permian
Data and research has played a major role in the energy industry - enabling collaboration between disciplines over the last 70 years. That collaboration has led to improvements across the industry, including technology such as predictive modelling and software.
In fact, there may be no better example than the recent success in the Permian. Our energy industry experts and operators discuss how this progression of data and research helped propel the Permian back into the spotlight. And, they'll address what could be ahead. Watch the video:
Posted 13 June 2019
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Harnessing Big Data to Survive an Oil Price Slump
- An analysis of arbitration clauses in hydrocarbon contracts
- “Both/AND” not “Either/OR” for the Next Phase of Europe’s Energy Transition
- BP’s Sale of Alaskan Assets Leaves Alaska LNG in Question
- The Returning spectre – beyond IMO2020
- Is Pennsylvania on the path to join the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative?
- Infographic: Argentina oil- The fate of Vaca Muerta
- FERC Winter 2019/20 Assessment Finds Strong Gas Supplies
With over 30 years of exploration history and a total of 26 discoveries that have been made from the drilling of 18… https://t.co/w2bZmAIXgI