EV sales growth in 2019 slowed significantly from previous years. Year-on-year change in EV sales in key markets fe… https://t.co/k7reRZ3y79
Video: Finding success in the Permian
Data and research has played a major role in the energy industry - enabling collaboration between disciplines over the last 70 years. That collaboration has led to improvements across the industry, including technology such as predictive modelling and software.
In fact, there may be no better example than the recent success in the Permian. Our energy industry experts and operators discuss how this progression of data and research helped propel the Permian back into the spotlight. And, they'll address what could be ahead. Watch the video:
Posted 13 June 2019
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Negative sentiment going into 2020 gives way to historical chaos in the North American service industry
- How painful is it? Measuring the thresholds and distress of the OPEC and Vienna Alliance countries
- The impact of coronavirus on the renewables industry
- Renewables emerge as winner during China’s COVID-19 lockdown
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) has triggered a heretofore unimaginable oil product demand decline
- What is the outlook for the Chinese oil sector with COVID-19 on the wane domestically?
- Video: Hydrogen gas is gaining momentum
- China launches small-scale LNG exports to Cambodia: Is there room for growth?