Video: Finding success in the Permian
Data and research has played a major role in the energy industry - enabling collaboration between disciplines over the last 70 years. That collaboration has led to improvements across the industry, including technology such as predictive modelling and software.
In fact, there may be no better example than the recent success in the Permian. Our energy industry experts and operators discuss how this progression of data and research helped propel the Permian back into the spotlight. And, they'll address what could be ahead. Watch the video:
Posted 13 June 2019
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- High-dollar gas infrastructure investments – what’s ahead for potential investment deals?
- Aramco Likely to Cut September Crude OSP Amid Contango, Market Weakness
- 2022 should benefit from pent-up demand for rigs
- Disruption of backfill plans for NWS LNG and Pluto LNG
- With US growth engine stalled, can other markets improve their ethane recovery?
- Chevron- Noble and the implications for upstream mergers and acquisition
- Longer-Term Outlook for Canadian Oil Sands Largely Intact Despite Largest Annual Production Decline in 2020
- Accounting Carbon Emission Cost for Future Energy Transition and Sustainability