Video: Finding success in the Permian
Data and research has played a major role in the energy industry - enabling collaboration between disciplines over the last 70 years. That collaboration has led to improvements across the industry, including technology such as predictive modelling and software.
In fact, there may be no better example than the recent success in the Permian. Our energy industry experts and operators discuss how this progression of data and research helped propel the Permian back into the spotlight. And, they'll address what could be ahead. Watch the video:
Posted 13 June 2019
- Hydrogen as an Energy Carrier: Can China accelerate the path down the learning curve?
- Southeast Asia/far east jackup rig market update
- India’s city gas distribution (CGD) sector making headway: Brings tempo to downstream gas infrastructure business
- Ahead of its first upstream bid round, has Senegal tightened terms too far?
- Cambodia’s upcoming revision of its power development plan may include LNG-fired power plants
- Finding feedstocks in a quickening energy transition scenario
- Brazil and Mexico: Opposite political systems in 2018 and the outlook for the respective oil and gas industries
- Finding the right measure: Estimating the GHG emissions of crude oil