Video: Coronavirus’ (COVID-19) impact on Africa’s power and renewable sector
Our experts virtually discuss what's happening in Sub-Saharan Africa amid coronavirus (COVID-19), and what it may mean for the power sector investment in the region. Watch part one:
Our experts discuss how COVID-19 impacts power demand and supply in Sub-Saharan Africa. Watch part two:
IHS Markit experts are available for consultation on the industries and subjects they specialize in. Meetings are virtual and can be tailored to focus on your areas of inquiry. Book in a consultation with Natznet Tesfay or Thea Fourie.
Anna Shpitsberg is a director of global power and
renewables for IHS Markit.
Natznet Tesfay is executive director for research and analysis in Economics and Country risk at IHS Markit.
Silvia Macri is a Senior Research Analyst with the energy global power and renewables group at IHS Markit.
Thea Fourie is the Team Lead for Sub-Saharan Africa in Economics at IHS Markit.
Posted 14 May 2020
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- North Sea service companies continue to struggle, but “green” shoots offer some relief
- Yellowtail: A Modelling Perspective - Vantage® Insights
- Q4 2020 Power and Renewables Research Highlights
- Generating ROI From Digital Transformation: Here Is What You Need To Know
- Cathedrals in the desert: The outlook for Concentrating Solar Power
- Big ambitions: How Chile aims to be among the largest exporters of green hydrogen in the world
- How data alchemy is changing the energy industry
- PV project acquisition activity in Europe remains heated
This announcement will require China to execute a nationwide transformation over the next 40 years. If done right,… https://t.co/4lab8WtsiY